**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I really do appreciate that Kendrick is using his platform as one of the biggest & most influential artist in the world to essentially create a global therapy session for black people.

With that said, production wise this leans Heavy the same sound i had issues with some songs on TPAB & Untitled. The production allows for his words & vocals to really be the highlight & resonate but i've seen him have that same impact over immaculate Production.

Gonna definitely give it a few more listens, but off first listen alone this is easily my least favorite dot project.

gigging-turfin.gif

Last edited:
Off first listen, album has some seripus standouts but also some stuff I never will play again, not
Saying they bad, but just don’t seem like any replay value.

Would say this is not what I wanted waiting 5 years but let me give it more spins

So far “die hard” :pimp:

Can def see this being played in some nice diverse day lounges this summer.

Still not Overly dedicated/section 80 vibes but if this is what I gotta settle with then I guess. Bruh should have never crossed over.

*Update* please add “rich spirit”. Sheesh! :pimp:

Last edited:
While Kendrick was away I got enjoy some good music but man this right here is a breath of fresh air! Glad to hear something real and thought provoking. Cool to hear his perspective on issues we’ve been facing the last few years. Still a lot to take in but I’m loving this so far!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom