**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I’ll retract my statement.

I just listened to “Feel” after a long week. Throw that one up there too.
That's my favorite K. Dot song

20220514_144828.jpg

That's my favorite K. Dot song

20220514_144828.jpg
Very fire. Thanks for sharing big dog. :nthat: I just broke up with my girlfriend , and a few of my closest friends and her are guilting me to keep it going. The sympathy she gets while I get the “ain’t **** _” treatment is really making the lyrics hit.

Baby Keem on interlude. Sweet Jesus

Baby Keem has a bright future ahead of him. Kid had talent from the jump but you can tell he's been mentored by Kendrick these past few years and his skill level has grown every year.

I have the same exact album rankings as Kendrick himself.

1. DAMN.
2. GDMC
3. TPAB
4. Section 80

I can't really rank this new one yet. I think it needs time to breathe. Might be his most complex album even more so than TPAB. All I know is DAMN. is still number one for me and this one will probably fall somewhere in the middle. Either way the man has 4-5 classics. If you don't have him in your top 5 all time by now I don't know what to tell you.

1. Jay-Z
2. Nas
3. Andre 3000
4. Kendrick
5. Biggie

I have the same exact album rankings as Kendrick himself.

1. DAMN.
2. GDMC
3. TPAB
4. Section 80

I can't really rank this new one yet. I think it needs time to breathe. Might be his most complex album even more so than TPAB. All I know is DAMN. is still number one for me and this one will probably fall somewhere in the middle. Either way the man has 4-5 classics. If you don't have him in your top 5 all time by now I don't know what to tell you.

1. Jay-Z
2. Nas
3. Andre 3000
4. Kendrick
5. Biggie
3K over Pac?
🤔🤔🤔

Father Time & Mother I sober are my two most listened tracks because of the feeling.

The pharrell prod track, and the three intro tracks on disc 1 are the rapper go tos for me.

Back
Top Bottom