**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

I don't think I've commented in this thread before. After I listened to the entire album, I went back and listened to united Grief. Emotions flowing heavy. That is all

I believe it was Baby Keem’s mother who passed away from how he worded it:

ED1F9FE7-1A03-4DB9-9310-F100B5D2D63D.jpeg
Ok makes sense since they’re cousins.

Interesting that there wasn't anyone from TDE connected to this album considering it was his last on the label.

Part of me thinks a deluxe is coming in a few weeks
Really hoping we get a Black Hippy song, a posse cut, one with Cole and/or one with Andre 3k.

After 1.5 listens this album has some songs I'm feeling and others that drag. It's funny how any song over 3 mins these days is considered long with so many songs being like 2-2.5 mins recently.

I know people have different tastes, but in my honest opinion, Section 80, GKMC, TPAB and this are undeniable, masterful works of art. Like not even just Hip-Hop, those 4 are in the archives of all time musical compositions. I don't understand how people can look at any of those 4 as anything less than.

You know what.. I agree.

Listened to the album on repeat all day at work.
Was hoping for a J.Cole collab.
Was surprised that kodak black had a feature.
Was hoping for a song with black hippy.
Overall album is a classic 🔥🔥. Best Album of 2022 already.
IMO tho DAMN is better

This guy is so predictable. Lol just like I said except this time he in his Bach yard SNAPPING his fingers! :rofl:

Attachments

• 64BD51F5-8CF3-44B9-9A4F-AF25E4938A0C.jpeg
    64BD51F5-8CF3-44B9-9A4F-AF25E4938A0C.jpeg
    269.1 KB · Views: 647
This album reminds me of Manchester by the Sea. Dope piece of art, but I don’t need to go through that emotional experience again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom