**Official Kendrick Lamar Thread 4th Studio Album ''DAMN.''Out Now**

We cry together beat grimy AF :sick::sick:

Wish it had more rapping rapping but I respect the creative decision

My interpretation of the song was the disputes men and women have against each other. We both have our pros and cons when it comes to how we behavior and have to realize that we’re all human. As humans we make mistakes and it’s ok to take accountability for one’s actions. We also have to come together and admit we accept each other’s flaws and we can work on them together.

My interpretation of the song was the disputes men and women have against each other. We both have our pros and cons when it comes to how we behavior and have to realize that we’re all human. As humans we make mistakes and it’s ok to take accountability for one’s actions. We also have to come together and admit we accept each other’s flaws and we can work on them together.
That’s one take

Relationship sounded toxic af to me. I high key was expecting to hear someone get hit

Shout out to the person who posted the tour info

Going to put that on my schedule right now
Hopefully American Airlines Center doesn’t hit me over the head

It’s been a minute since I’ve been to a concert

I've been listening to this album all day and when i am not listening, I am singing songs in my head. :smh:
The wild thing is that when I first started playing it last night, i just couldn't get into the sound. However, I was a little tipsy and tired af. Of course I had to listen again and I did this morning and been playing all day. Kendricks way of making albums so different than any of his others is imprrssive. Album is fire and really grabs your attention.

Purple hearts in the car is *chefs kiss*

There's several tracks on here with such different yet intriguing production. I find myself kind of smiling with a scrunch face in the car like "what was that sound?"

Initial reaction is that this is Kendrick's album about adulthood (a little like how GKMC was about his teen years). Some really good introspection from Kendrick. And I don't have a problem with the approach on Auntie Diaries, unlike some on Twitter.

But that’s the thing. We go back and fourth arguing about flaws and can even eventually make up from said arguments, but the only way to learn and grow from it is to do the work to gain understanding of why we are the way that we are. “Stop tap dancing around the conversation” is saying that these arguments, fallouts etc will continue to happen until we learn ourselves.

Damn, I peeped it but I didnt realize Kendrick was he had a sex addiction and was cheating.

Dope that tho hes mad private, hes put his fam on the cover. We need to see more black families.

First thing I thought of was RZA/ Bobby Digital’s ‘Domestic Violence’ while listening to ‘We Cry Together’. Definitely pays homage.

Back
Top Bottom