Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

2016 durant is even weaker than LeBron 2010.
Lebron left Cleveland as they were becoming worse since 2008. Durant leaves now OKC who were the 3rd best team in this post season, killing of the spurs and had the chances to defeat GSW but failed when they were not clutch enough.

Now with durant in GSW i dont see curry being the same anymore but rather averages 23ppg while Durant probably around 27ppg. Biggest losers might be Klay and Green with less scoring occasions if you want to let Durant play his game.

You know, after thinking about this for a bit, OK will be fine. They still have Westbrook, and they have a good coach in Donovan. I think the key is more in those 2 pieces, than a player who has seemed to have lost interest anyway.

If Russ stays long term, they will be fine.

2016 durant is even weaker than LeBron 2010.
Lebron left Cleveland as they were becoming worse since 2008. Durant leaves now OKC who were the 3rd best team in this post season, killing of the spurs and had the chances to defeat GSW but failed when they were not clutch enough.

Now with durant in GSW i dont see curry being the same anymore but rather averages 23ppg while Durant probably around 27ppg. Biggest losers might be Klay and Green with less scoring occasions if you want to let Durant play his game.

That first paragraph is exactly how I feel.

If LeBron was like anakin turning into darth vader because he wanted more power in star wars, durant is like the pathetic soldier who turned into cobra commander in g.i. joe for no reasonable reason.

Worst part is dude jumps ship to the team that he couldn't beat with a 3-1 lead in the conference finals. ****'s just disgusting.:smh:

Warriors not allowed to upgrade their SF position? You would pay Barnes 94 mill?

That's not the issue. Golden state already has the deepest roster. They rather needed to learn from their mistakes, make fine tuning and curry needs to take his shots more wisely.

It's not talent that golden state was missing but the cavs simply found their way to play against them efficiently.
Golden state needs to crash the board better.
Wit durant joining i doubt that curry would remain their first scoring option.
I just feel sorry for klay whos scoring opportunity like bosh in miami or love in Cleveland.

Worst part is dude jumps ship to the team that he couldn't beat with a 3-1 lead in the conference finals. ****'s just disgusting.
mean.gif
Yup... I would have been more cool if he left to the Celtics.

Yall mad at the young man for selecting the best team lmao. 

Last edited:
Yall mad at the young man for selecting the best team lmao. 
He isn't that young anymore. He was the core player of his team and on the brink to beat the 73-9 warriors.
This is betrayal to OKC to the fullest.

Last edited:
Y'all people hating on KD can thank lebron for being a ***** and making this happen. This truly wouldn't be possible without the pioneer of ******* clearing the way. NBA is God damn soft

Damm Durantula just lost a lot of my respect. Can't believe he would pull a Lebron and jump ship. I will call it right now. Super warriors won't win the ship!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom