Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Westbrook will probably leave next summer, too. OKC could be basketball Siberia by this time next year. If that happens they might as well re-sign Dion and bring in Byron to drive the tank.

That's not the issue. Golden state already has the deepest roster. They rather needed to learn from their mistakes, make fine tuning and curry needs to take his shots more wisely.

It's not talent that golden state was missing but the cavs simply found their way to play against them efficiently.
Golden state needs to crash the board better.
Wit durant joining i doubt that curry would remain their first scoring option.
I just feel sorry for klay whos scoring opportunity like bosh in miami or love in Cleveland.
Man its a team full of betas. Curry always takes the back seat when klay hot and KD always takes the backseat when russ is russing. Im pretty sure they are gonna play off each other. S/O lebron for leading the way and starting this trend. He wrote the blueprint on how to be hated, then u win and they love u again. They win a ring he's a made man in the state of California and dudes in this thread are gonna be fans again.

That's not the issue. Golden state already has the deepest roster. They rather needed to learn from their mistakes, make fine tuning and curry needs to take his shots more wisely.

It's not talent that golden state was missing but the cavs simply found their way to play against them efficiently.
Golden state needs to crash the board better.
Wit durant joining i doubt that curry would remain their first scoring option.
I just feel sorry for klay whos scoring opportunity like bosh in miami or love in Cleveland.
They win a ring he's a made man in the state of California and dudes in this thread are gonna be fans again.
Not while he's still in a Dubs jersey :lol:

Last edited:
Man its a team full of betas. Curry always takes the back seat when klay hot and KD always takes the backseat when russ is russing. Im pretty sure they are gonna play off each other. S/O lebron for leading the way and starting this trend. He wrote the blueprint on how to be hated, then u win and they love u again. They win a ring he's a made man in the state of California and dudes in this thread are gonna be fans again.
cali don't care, they won't worship the way Cleveland and okc would. The timing is just.... Wrong. Period. Almost any other team would have been fine for most. You just can't do the if you can't beat em, join em move without ever looking like a beach. Makes people in okc wonder if he gave it his all if he was planning on joining them anyway.

why dudes keep saying it as if KD is def gonna win 1-3 chips. What is he wins 0 at the end of his prime career. That would make him leaving even worse :lol:

What a punk move! Couldn't even give an OKC squad that was capable of beating GSW one more season. :smh:

I hope this team gets upset in the first round... by OKC. What happened? Did the Serge trade affect him? Was there any reason that he wouldn't be happy anymore with the Thunder?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

What a punk move! Couldn't even give an OKC squad that was capable of beating GSW one more season. :smh:

I hope this team gets upset in the first round... by OKC. What happened? Did the Serge trade affect him? Was there any reason that he wouldn't be happy anymore with the Thunder?

So if you get offered a better job, you wouldn't take it?

Last edited:

So if you get offered a better job, you wouldn't take it?

The "job" analogy. :lol:

KD going to GSW makes them that much better. It's not like he played for the Sixers. OKC were up and had a good chance of beating them this season. He had an arguably equally as good "job".

This is going to continue to happen. Are we going to make a *insert a player name here* hater thread for every future star who leaves his squad for a better team? It's old.

A better analogy would be making his job easier and working for a better company. It's still the same job.

Back
Top Bottom