Official Kevin Durant hate thread Haters Call To Arms! (The Haters Unification Thread)

Lol @ steph and Co being called alphas. The only one even close to an alpha on that team is green. Alphas take over a game when it's on the line. Add on KD, and it's a team full of betas. So much so, that my new nickname for that team is betamax. A

Hmm, just realized beta max warriors acronym is BMW. Time to get work on some photoshop hate.

CmyvsthWgAAvXQh

Lost so much respect for this fool.  Top 3 player in the L...1 win away from the Finals...go to the team that beat you and won 73 games without you...such a weak *** move.

KD Won't win a chip with GSW either. Everyone thinks they'll be superior with the addition of KD. They had a More solid unit with Barnes & bogut. Their defense will be exposed when it matters most

Don't know anybody there? Wasn't this nerd texting his butt buddy Draymond all last season.. including during the WCF while that maggot was karate kicking his teammates nutsacks :smh:

This maggot makes me sick

I like KD, just how I liked Lebron even after he left my hometown, disappointed, but happy for him. I just cant stand Golden State. I can maybe one day acknowledge Curry if he could just show up in big games and do more than spotting up at the three point line. But at the same time, I hate their cocky owner, Draymond Green, Klay Thompson, and 99% of the bandwagons who talk **** with no facts. Guys whats wrong with me?

Last edited:

nah come on!
Why not speak the truth:
It was a tough decision whether to stay loyal OKC or being cheap to join the vice NBA champions of last season, so I can lean back a bit instead
of trying to carry my own team to be more successful.
In the end, I decided to risk being hated by many like Lebron was in 2010 and hope to win a championship with the GSW soon. Otherwise, I'm going elsewhere in a few years.

Last edited:
Expect ONLY 60-65 wins from them. LeBron's first year with the Heat they only managed 58.

Back
Top Bottom