(OFFICIAL-KICKZ) Sneaker Competition Exhibition

Hey my fellow sneaker heads, you think you got heat? Well prove it! Official- Kickz is conducting a sneaker competition through out the hold city of Fort Lauderdale seeking out the top sneaker collectors. Collectors will be competing against each other for the grand prize of an Official trophy and Two (2) pairs of exclusive DS kicks, possibly the both pairs of the Taxi edition SB dunks or 2 pairs of AIR JORDAN Vs LS retro burgundy/grey and army green/orange. If you think you got what it takes please email a list of your top 10 pairs of the exclusive, rare, authentic kicks you own with your email address to see if you qualify on entering to compete.
Competition is open to ALL ages and ALL genders. Thanks for viewing

please email drebx@comcast.net

www.myspace.com/solepurposeofbrroward

(Official-Kickz)
Sneaker Competition Exhibition
Official-kickz@comcast.net

:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
he said the winner gets exclusive kicks taxi sb's and retro 5'z sound pretty wak to me.

Come on guys sounds wack!? LOL If you live in Florida I almost garantee you'll be there. and GTI what the hell is weak sauce!?? lol say no more dude, I"ll see you guys in February 2007 . Holla

(Official-Kickz)
Sneaker Competition Exhibition

that store is weaksauce so i can only imagine the competition. and exclusive taxis and olives yo commit that :smh:
smh.gif
RED,OLIVE,TEAL DEAD SERIOUS HOODY ALL 2XL FOR SALE

LOL, these guys are hilarious! STACK MILLZ, STACKS ONES! dont get it twisted!, duke couldn't afford NOTHING in the store, real sad. But we"ll see you guys SAT. 2/3/07
1p-6p @ Side Pockets Sports Bar on Coconut Creek Pkwy and Bankz Rd. Wear your most exclusive heat for free
give aways . HollA

son trust you dont wanna go there. whats the hottest thing you got in there invisbles. dont be talking crazy like you know me homie. i will come around just to @#%$ on you. so i suggest you relax. :smh:
smh.gif
e thugs talkin tuff. jim jones got dudes thinkin they superman. this dudes grails is them blue xii's as an avy and he wanna talk crazy. just cause you broke dont mean everybody else is :smh:
smh.gif

lol, back to reallity kid, ITS going down @ Side Pockets, Coconut Creek SAT. 2/ 3 / 07 LIVE DJ , LIVE PERFOMANCES, LIVE PHOTOS, OVER 600 sneakers to view , drinks available for the 21 and over crowd, Hosted BY S.CROSS from Urban Wear, LOOkiN For Ms.Fly High and Mr. Fresh 2 Death, FREE Give aways to The Flyest Shorties and Guys in the House. ONLY $5 entree fee. Listen for us on 99 JAMZ Miami in upcoming weeks .....

www.myspace.com/solepurposeofbroward

sole purpose is wack... i dont even think they own shoes they just sell other peoples shoes on consignment :rofl:
roll.gif
.. I went in there an asked about Huf Quake dunks and Af1's because supposedly they get tier 0 and quick strike account...Dude told me he will have them the first week in january for $200.00...I call in on January 3rd and ask if there in yet he says nope and there going to be selling now for $300.00..I was heated i hope that place goes out of buisness soon

the store is good i go there pretty often the dude is cool but i still say this competition is gonna be trash.come on you put this post in every forum if you dont know how to post how are you gonna run a competition fam? :smh:
smh.gif

Hey you guys!, no problem on how you feel about us at Sole Purpose man . In all honesty it costs' you haters Nothing , just pay us No mind ....But anyway We just added to the event Mr. Young fresh to Death and Ms. Fly High , lookin for both that day so dont come out there half steppin, dress to impress for even more free give aways . Sat. 2/3/07 1p-6p

I hope you either an owner or a worker or they paying you pretty good cause you riding that meat real good(no @#%$).
and who said these bamas were tier 0 or even a quickstrike. they solely a consignment shop with a bunch of wack kicks. aint no haters here just statin the facts. you urself added to how wack the store was wack when u stated they was givin away EXCLUSIVE bluebirds and olive 5's :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOL ok stack millz, you have no life face it! all u do is view our threads and make the stupidiest comments ever!, what is your problem?? You not feeling SOLE PURPOSE, awww we're sorry to hear that sir? We're sorry we didnt make OUR sneaker/consignment shop up to YOUR expectations. We apologize 100 times! Here's some advice , take your "millions" and open up your own shop and make it lil better than ours since you despise our spot soo much, THEN we can consider talking bizness! But until then, NONE of your comments are going to be responded to so dont waste your time buddy , have a nice day!

Official-Kickz: Sneaker Competition Exhibition Sat. 2/3/07, you ready?

PMP Records, Sik Wid it Ent., GTG, Urban Wear, Sole Purpose, to be cont. ...........

you see i dont even kno who u are. but i kno more about sole purpose than u. ima make sure i find out and visit you and smack you with a few stacks real talk. now look at this picture you see this hoody the person u praise wanted it but dude aint have the funds. thats right the owner of sole purpose wanted it and couldnt come up with 230. what type of dude got an ill sneaker store and cant even get his hands on a dead serious hoody. :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
4cwpweh.jpg

after u get him out ur mouth tell him ill give it to him for free. i dont need the money |I
tired.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

LOL , yea ,yea, yea . hey that dont look like a millionaires house?!, LOL see you at the competition man ..and 6z, its far from serious my INTERNET friends , lol

Man yall clownin'....Be easy.....
...Red, Black, & White chevy
now I'm ridin' Deion...

Back
Top Bottom