Official KINGS vs WIZARDS Post Vol. The 'REKE Havoc show on ESPN 7:00pm PST

That foul on Gilbert? Terrible call. The refs are having way too much of a hand in the outcome of this game. The NBA is on some WWF $+!!, all set up. Ithough that Donaghy dude was making up stuff to save his own %%+, but clearly the refs do play as big a role in a game as he said. It's sad.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

That foul on Gilbert? Terrible call. The refs are having way too much of a hand in the outcome of this game. The NBA is on some WWF $+!!, all set up. I though that Donaghy dude was making up stuff to save his own %%+, but clearly the refs do play as big a role in a game as he said. It's sad.
agreed. Calling that one play a shot clock violation when the ball clearly hit the rim. Lots of bad calls going in the Kings favor.

a gilbert 3 on the way?
nerd.gif

Yea, that shot clock call. That was a dunk for Caron and cut it to I think a 2 point game maybe, not positive. Instead a shot clock violation, which is ahuge moment killer. I don't get how they go back and take multiple looks at that call at the end of the Pacers Wizards game and then call a foul to giveDunleavy 2 free throws to decide the game, but they cant go check to see if it hit the rim or not. BTW, there's no way you make that call at the end ofthe Pacers Wizards game.

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

gilbert_arenas_arizona_wildcat.jpg

Lookin a little like the Gilbert of old
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Good to see him out there playing the way we know he can, hopefully hecan continue to shut the haters up.

C'mon Gil, you can't turn the ball over in that position in the game.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

please change the title to Arenas chokes YET again.

* Cue pic of Reggie Miller choking himself*
tired.gif

But that boy Tyreke
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom