OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
While everybody was busy with the Kobe XI drop and id's I just scooped up a pair of Mamba Moments for $249. NIB. Seller original price was $325. Took the seller over two months to finally drop it down this low. Glad to finally have a pair of MM's. Now the wait. 

While everybody was busy with the Kobe XI drop and id's I just scooped up a pair of Mamba Moments for $249. NIB. Seller original price was $325. Took the seller over two months to finally drop it down this low. Glad to finally have a pair of MM's. Now the wait. 
Please pictures :smile: !!!

I search a pair in size 10,5 US New with box but it's too expensive on eBay with import tax to France.

I want this shoes pleaaaasssseeeeee

Please pictures :smile: !!!

I search a pair in size 10,5 US New with box but it's too expensive on eBay with import tax to France.

I want this shoes pleaaaasssseeeeee

I will post once they come in. The seller had two blacked out everything with white sole and wolf grey sole. I got the wolf grey. The other pair has been sold as well. Yeah it's the cheapest price I have seen.

View media item 1864622

Last edited:
I will post once they come in. The seller had two blacked out everything with white sole and wolf grey sole. I got the wolf grey. The other pair has been sold as well. Yeah it's the cheapest price I have seen.
You can give me a link please. 

MM is probably my favourite
I hate the XI and the XI id :smile: !!!

I would like it nike sell again and again the IX id with much options but it's a dream i think.

1°) Beethoven

2°) Multicolor iD

3°) Mamba Moment iD

4°) Red University

5°) Moonwalker

6°) iD

I search always again and again a kobe Mamba Moment size 10,5 on eBay but much sellers no ship to france :frown: !!!

lol. Yes and no 

I was planning on making my own white gum bottom HTM. So I removed the sole from the Mid EXT which was quite easy and pair of white MC IDs they were harder to remove but came off without damage to the outsole which is quite thin. 

Went to align the shoe back up and the sole from the EXT wouldnt lineup like I wanted too, there were gaps in certain areas. So I stopped reglued both back together and donated the EXTs and kept the MC FK which I wear. 
How did the Kobe 9 sole swap hold up? I'm thinking of trying the same with the Kobe XI or simply heating them to make them a little more pliable. That may be a better Idea lol.

How did the Kobe 9 sole swap hold up? I'm thinking of trying the same with the Kobe XI or simply heating them to make them a little more pliable. That may be a better Idea lol.
Man I would love to do a swap from the IX to an XI... highly doubt I could pull it off myself even if I watched about 100 videos

Man I would love to do a swap from the IX to an XI... highly doubt I could pull it off myself even if I watched about 100 videos
You know, there has to be some kind of spray on coating that can help with traction OR maybe roughing up the surface with sandpaper. I haven't attempted to play in them yet but I love almost everything else about the shoe. I'm going to give it a try when some of the clear-soled colorways start to hit outlets.

You know, there has to be some kind of spray on coating that can help with traction OR maybe roughing up the surface with sandpaper. I haven't attempted to play in them yet but I love almost everything else about the shoe. I'm going to give it a try when some of the clear-soled colorways start to hit outlets.
You're right about there being away to make it grip better -- the spray on coating is an interesting thought.  I thought maybe literally cutting into it to create wider grooves -- haven't thought about it enough yet though 
laugh.gif

I never completed it interms making them wearable/presentable. The outsoles didnt matchup like I wanted and I didnt want to spent the next 24hrs or more trying to make them work so I stopped the project. 

The XIs arent pliable enough for you? I find them to be night and day when comparing to IX. 

Im not sure how the XIs are constructed but looks like the FK is directly attached to the outsole. If you do attempt allot time for the project. Theres a guy in the flyknit racer thread( his name escapes me as I type) who does sole swaps on racers. Id reach out to him for some advise. 

I was thinking of just sending him a few pairs and seeing what he would come up with but havent bought many shoes lately. 

I never completed it interms making them wearable/presentable. The outsoles didnt matchup like I wanted and I didnt want to spent the next 24hrs or more trying to make them work so I stopped the project. 

The XIs arent pliable enough for you? I find them to be night and day when comparing to IX. 
Ah, thanks. The general release 11 uppers are great! Its the Kobe XI ID upper that are kind of stiff like the Kobe 9 elite. Its kind of unbelievable but it really is different. I'm going to get heat gun today and try it out lol.

You're right about there being away to make it grip better -- the spray on coating is an interesting thought.  I thought maybe literally cutting into it to create wider grooves -- haven't thought about it enough yet though 
laugh.gif
SHiet, I might try cutting grooves too if it comes down to it lol. Hopefully not though. I wonder if anyone has tried roughing them up outdoors then playing indoors.

Back
Top Bottom