OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ah, thanks. The general release 11 uppers are great! Its the Kobe XI ID upper that are kind of stiff like the Kobe 9 elite. Its kind of unbelievable but it really is different. I'm going to get heat gun today and try it out lol.

SHiet, I might try cutting grooves too if it comes down to it lol. Hopefully not though. I wonder if anyone has tried roughing them up outdoors then playing indoors.
I see, I just recently heard people over in the XI ID thread talking about a difference in GR vs IDs 

Keep us posted 

Nice pickups! Got my MM's a few months ago for around $230. Couldn't pass em up. But I paid a bunch for my MC's
laugh.gif
Will probably try to get one more pair of MC's...size 11 or 11.5....

Found these on ebay and want them soooooo bad. Its like my go-to cw for all MC flyknits. But $500 is steap....even for an MC 9. I'm currently working on getting the price down. What do you guys think they worth? $300? $350? Less or more?

Just bought my first pair of Kobe 9s. The only insole it came with was this rubbery lunarlon that tends to squeak when I'm walking in them. Is the shoe missing another part of the insole?

View media item 1996536

Last edited:
Just bought my first pair of Kobe 9s. The only insole it came with was this rubbery lunarlon that tends to squeak when I'm walking in them. Is the shoe missing another part of the insole?
you can put some baby powder under it to get rid of the squeak.  Havent tried this myself, but I remember ppl mentioning this a while back. 

I bought an id pair off ebay, went true to size and they are extremely tight. I need to go half size up on the flyknit ix. Damn it. Do the beethovens fit the same as the IDs?

I bought an id pair off ebay, went true to size and they are extremely tight. I need to go half size up on the flyknit ix. Damn it. Do the beethovens fit the same as the IDs?
I think there was a general consensus that iDs were a little tighter than GRs

So if I were to buy a pair of beethovens, I would need to stick with my true size? I wonder what the difference is with IDs
Yea the Beethovens fit TTS, I think some people may have sized half up. Sizing was all over the place for the 9s though, the highs could fit half size down, lows could go TTS or half size up, IDs were half size up.

I was just referring to the discoloration of the tag.
I wouldnt worry about it. I have shoes I bought a few months that look the same. Just looks like whatever boding agent they used caused some reaction with the label. 

Back
Top Bottom