OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yeah I did but had them remade because the multi sole was smeared, which I'm gonna end up returning again even if they fix the problem. Got 10% code and the $50 GC so I can make couple pairs all at once.

Personally, I love that sole...

Matter of fact, I used it on my most recent order...

Actually both my brother and I did.

Im ordering me some Orcas to hoop in this week. Those Dodgers away are nice. Very AS 2K5ish. Those Grey/Golds are nice too.

C O O K # 45

My Yeezy Pure Platinum Inspired Kobe 9 ID's arrived today.  I think they look dope.  Only regret is that I kinda wished I would have selected the regular matte overlay on the toe instead of the shiny snake print one.  Oh well, they still look fire IMO.
Also here are my ID's I made for my partner

No more SNAKESKIN (SS) option, probably caused to many ****ups

Last edited:

Also here are my ID's I made for my partner

No more SNAKESKIN (SS) option, probably caused to many ****ups
Saw that too. Really like the purple camo option.

When saw Warhol thought it said Warrior as in Ultimate.

Really like the id options so far.

That would be a good idea.They should make 1 of each pattern so you can see what they will look like made.

Last edited:
Superhero graphics is disgusting. Snake print looks like default on Swoosh and toe from looking on the rendering. I'm disappointed if there's no snake print option (at least on the toe overlay) Gonna hold off on ordering until it's confirmed the snake print is there or not.

Superhero graphics is disgusting. Snake print looks like default on Swoosh and toe from looking on the rendering. I'm disappointed if there's no snake print option (at least on the toe overlay) Gonna hold off on ordering until it's confirmed the snake print is there or not.
Only one I like is the purple.

To me the Tye Dye Eater option is a lot better.

I hope they release the Phil. in the US and have the pattern up for Id. That would be amazing.

Yeah my partner don't really like my ID's haha, but i took her into FTL to try on EM's and they only had easter's so she woudln't even try them on. She wants the unleashed but i want her too try them on first or i'm gonna have to resell them. Her Venice Beach 8's are almost ripped along the mesh though, hopefully they release flyknits soon and i can buy my favourite CW but for her 
happy.gif

heres another i made for her

Yeah my partner don't really like my ID's haha, but i took her into FTL to try on EM's and they only had easter's so she woudln't even try them on. She wants the unleashed but i want her too try them on first or i'm gonna have to resell them. Her Venice Beach 8's are almost ripped along the mesh though, hopefully they release flyknits soon and i can buy my favourite CW but for her 
happy.gif

heres another i made for her
That's a nice ID. If you order would like to see how they turn out.

Only one I like is the purple.
To me the Tye Dye Eater option is a lot better.
I hope they release the Phil. in the US and have the pattern up for Id. That would be amazing.

Yeah I like some of the tie dye colors but not enough to order them. I'll stick with solid uppers for now. Indeed the Philippines pattern should be on iD if the shoes aren't releasing here.

Last edited:
So after cancelling my order, I'm bout to re-order and I have it narrowed down to these 2. I realize this is gonna be my shoe and ultimately my decision, but since I am so torn between both of these I was looking for some outside input. Which one should I go with?

or

Kudos to Nike pumping these IDs out quick.

Ordered April 29
Started May 7
Finishing up May 14
Shipped May 17.
Should have them in by the end of this week.

Back
Top Bottom