OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've received multiple "we've started in your NikeID order" emails, but none of em show any pics to which pair they've started on :\

I got the same. Email but I'm pretty sure of what pair they started on lol cause my second pair has gitd sole which will eventually be canceled

I have 2 orders with 2 pairs on each order.... Would be nice to know which pairs are actually being made according to them.

at least they've started on it...i haven't received any update. ordered at 8pm PST the first night.

i had 4 pairs in one order with a bunch of other stuff. 1 building email received july 3, then the other 3 an hour or two ago.

2 multi, 1 grey, 1 black

Last edited:
I've received multiple "we've started in your NikeID order" emails, but none of em show any pics to which pair they've started on :\

same here. went on chat and it wasn't my MC pair. it was @grimeyy's black pair.

Got the started email for the MC upper ordered on the 1st today.

Weird I got an email few days ago for my black upper pair along with KD7id but only showed the kd picture and the Kobes weren't in there. I know it's being built so no need to contact them. Even email notification for iD is messed up too.

Last edited:
^Yup, there isn't going to be any of the black knitting over the MC flyknit.

Last edited:
For those of you that got confirmation on the MC orders, what time/day did you order?

I placed my order on 7/1 at around 1am and still am in the "in progress" stage with no "were started" email.

No one cares if your kobe id started being built or not , just put pictures of them up so we can get ideas :lol:

Back
Top Bottom