OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
These MCs are truly something else
glasses.gif

Does anyone have a pic of the black FK with grey wolf soles? Might have to grab those since MC chances are low.

eek.gif
 @TWNTY8  great shots. Makes me even happier with my decision

#TeamNoGlitch #TeamJune30 #TeamWhiteSwoosh #TeamWhiteShozoku #TeamWhiteSole #TeamNoSpeckles

smokin.gif

Someone needs to customize their MC flyknit lows and make the kobe logo green and the signature/back lines red, and add the multicolor speckle just like the Masterpieces.
was gonna order 2 of the same pair & actually thought of doing that to one of them,

i even rendered it by layering different id color options, the sole should have been wolf grey tho

but doesn't matter!, MCs were gone when i tried to checkout that same hour. lol

Last edited:
Is that MC color option not there anymore?  Sorry so late to the game for the Kobe iDs since I just got a 15% off code I'd like to use....so no more good options out there hu

When the MC flynit comes back we will all have a merry Christmas. I got a feeling they gonna wait for that time. Just a hunch.

im waiting for (resellers) to post their 5+ pairs of MCs 8)

Highly doubt there are any ...When the option released no one knew these would run out so quickly , so Im betting very few , if any at all ''invested'' like that . No pairs up on ebay either , that one sold I wonder for how much.... Probably around 6-7 hundred.

Back
Top Bottom