OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I really love how different each one has been, from the very beginning even if people made the same styles, the FK variation was still there. I would notice it specifically on the toes or by where the bottom U of the swoosh and midsole meet on the lateral side.

@starchild9702  I really regret removing the same white pair when I got the same black pair during check out! 
mean.gif
 When I look at your pics I see my perfect Home and Away Pair 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I really love how different each one has been, from the very beginning even if people made the same styles, the FK variation was still there. I would notice it specifically on the toes or by where the bottom U of the swoosh and midsole meet on the lateral side.

@starchild9702
 I really regret removing the same white pair when I got the same black pair during check out! :smh:  When I look at your pics I see my perfect Home and Away Pair :smokin  
Thanks man! I was torn on which to order so I said what they hay get both.

black soles on MC still looks ugly. Looking for the positives but i just can't.

I'd pay $500 for some MC with white or grey soles, but would instant pass if black was my only option. Just looks like someone took a sharpie and colored it. Looks off.

I wanted to do GITD on some EM Id's but I was afraid of going into overkill. Yours look good though! Repped! Can't wait till I finally get some on court and the court lights go off and my kicks glow on!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom