OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A week more and I think all MC orders should be in? Then, the moment of truth if we go from 50/50 chance of return to no chance of return. 

Last edited:
I feel like such a tard though lol... Seriously i can understand missing a limited release... but who strikes out on a fk'ing iD lmfao!!!!!

I guess Noone was around here back when Kobe IIs were in IDs. I remember that for about 20 minutes everyday the first 2 weeks, the ID option sells out. And the fact that it would come out on random times. It drove me crazy.

I guess Noone was around here back when Kobe IIs were in IDs. I remember that for about 20 minutes everyday the first 2 weeks, the ID option sells out. And the fact that it would come out on random times. It drove me crazy.
I followed the 1's skipped 2, 3 and got back on the 4's. I personally couldn't do the 2 & 3

I remember that. It was a big thing to have a sig shoe on ID back then. Took me a few weeks probably, but then they were up forever after the hype died down. I got into Kobe with the 2's, though I've never balled in them. I still have about 3-4 DS pairs of those at home. Hope the MC's come back, at least in limited windows until hype dies down.
I followed the 1's skipped 2, 3 and got back on the 4's. I personally couldn't do the 2 & 3
I started with the 2's and 3's (which I loved but many hated), but got out after that. The 9's pulled me back in.

The IVs had limited availability when they first dropped too. I think something like 24 pairs a day?

I remember that. It was a big thing to have a sig shoe on ID back then. Took me a few weeks probably, but then they were up forever after the hype died down. I got into Kobe with the 2's, though I've never balled in them. I still have about 3-4 DS pairs of those at home. Hope the MC's come back, at least in limited windows until hype dies down.

I started with the 2's and 3's (which I loved but many hated), but got out after that. The 9's pulled me back in.
Man the 2 and 3 is a either you love it or you hate it. No neutral feelings lmfao... Other Kobe's I can say "I liked it but... Or I didn't like it but I did like..." The 2 and 3 was I love it! Or I hated it! Lmao IMO btw

Even tho I think the blue glow is one of the best options, I'd go with clear on this one. Flows with the shoe better. Maybe use blue glow midsole?
It flows better till it gets piss yellow. But that's just me always havin a love hate relationship with clear soles. But I absolutely personally can't stand yellowed soles unless the yellowing will match the rest of the shoe it that makes sense. I'd go with blue. But clear does look fire brand new and in that pic too.

1700$ MC Lows "Sold Out" on Kickscrew.... The fuhhh out of here with that ish
mean.gif
No way people paid 1700 for those? Right.......

Back
Top Bottom