OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

yeah, i have. can still get on but the person through whom i have access has used up his "balance".
I. NEED. TO. SEE. THE. INSIDE.

*ON THE TOPIC OF iDs*

Ordering a black/white/Gold/ GITD iD and want to throw in some WTT   laces by smooth tip but they're Extremely high. $45 for a regular pair of laces?? That's Aglit Italy territory...

Ya'll are bringin it for sure. There are some BA shoes on here for sure. I guess I'm gonna have to contribute soon....

C O O K # 45

easily a top 3 on court shoe for me..usually i like bulkier shoes..but the lockdown on these are great, cushioning, responsiveness, and traction..all perfect.

props on wearing the MC's on court. repped

Trying to come up with semi-original 'iD'eas  (#pun) .These are inspired by the pink flash racer.

^^i could never rock those pink flashes..but they look dope

Just tried to checkout on nike.com with a promo code on an ID pair...comin up error..so its really a no-go on that now?

^^i could never rock those pink flashes..but they look dope

Just tried to checkout on nike.com with a promo code on an ID pair...comin up error..so its really a no-go on that now?
I couldn't either but as i was making them I would have liked to ordered some pairs for my nieces but no PS/GS sizing 

I'm at the last step (right before submitting payment) and it still shows it's good...?

I'm at the last step (right before submitting payment) and it still shows it's good...?
i got there too..who knows..maybe it'll work. good luck to ya, i hope it works..and if you wanna throw an additional $900 worth of stuff in there for me, i'd appreciate it! haha

ahh, forgot about discover's 15% cash back..wonder if that works on ID..too bad it takes like 60 days to credit for it

gum bottom, red flyknit, blue flyknit, maybe that white/volt flyknit are all acceptable phase 2s for me along with the return of MC

but i dont think MC is coming back in that form. it may be a different weave pattern/different colors etc

nike will give us something like a plastic snakeskin over the flyknit option for next year :x

Last edited:
gum bottom, red flyknit, blue flyknit, maybe that white/volt flyknit are all acceptable phase 2s for me along with the return of MC

but i dont think MC is coming back in that form. it may be a different weave pattern/different colors etc

Gum sole option would be a suitable replacement if MC never came back.

I couldnt see myself wearing any of the solid color FK other than the blk. The point of the FK to me is having contrasting colors.

If you cant use promo codes with IDs anymore none of the options are worth 250+ tax. So hopefully the GR FK drop some better cws.

Until the mc returns Ill play " thats my car" with these pics of mc :rofl:

Going to return my Pop Art's tomorrow so I can order another iD. I'm thinking grey upper this time.

bigslim773 bigslim773 they still ain't ship your pair yet? :smh:

I CALLED NDC YESTERDAY AND THEY TOLD MY MY ESTIMATED SHIP DATE WAS 8/10.

JUST CHECKED MY NOTIFICATIONS 5MIN AGO AND I GOT MY "SHIPPED" EMAIL AT 7:30AM!

SO IM GUESSING I'll HAVE MY PAIR BY NEXT TUESDAY IF THERE AREN'T ANY "MECHANICAL/WEATHER DELAYS"

crazy the short turn around on these iDs, I remember I ordered my 8s and the time frame was like 6-7 weeks. Felt like the longest wait of my life

Yeah so GITD volt outsole is awful. It's a shame that they don't have a legit Volt outsole option on these. Gotta send these back now.

Back
Top Bottom