OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Gonna unDS my black pair this weekend and hopefully they break in nicely

Might need to know if I have to size up .5 for my next purchase :wink: just incase...

11 new options... I don't think I can take this kind of abuse, wallet surely isn't ready :x

I have a feeling we'll get another mc colorway......

But I also have a feeling it will be around longer.

Don't take my word for it, all speculation, I have no info.

My body is beyond ready!!!!
Customize Kobe’s ninth signature shoe and stand out like never before. The Kobe 9 Elite Low iD now has 11 new color-fade combinations—from Hyper Pink and Volt to Photo Blue and Hyper Turquoise—plus an additional nine solid colors you can apply to every part of your shoe, right down to the laces. Available on Nike.com August 11 (8am EDT/5am PDT).

Couldn't be more 

Odds of MC return

Nike to hopeful resellers of Kobe 9 Elite

Last edited:
Well...I can't wait to see the new options. I've been holding off, maybe now I'll see something that puts me over the edge.

tumblr_mbhkbxr0Zl1qdb4cxo1_r1_500.gif

What are the chances this sells out, because I'm trying to wait a litttttle bit lol. Although that tiny wait did me in for the MCs...

What are the chances this sells out, because I'm trying to wait a litttttle bit lol. Although that tiny wait did me in for the MCs...

I think what we all learned these past few weeks is if there's something you want, you order it right away. We will never know when options will be removed

Will there just be the fade options or solid color as well for the upper? Fades are cool but I think different solid colors will be a lot easier to match colors on the shoes.

Will there just be the fade options or solid color as well for the upper? Fades are cool but I think different solid colors will be a lot easier to match colors on the shoes.
Just hope there is a blue and a Yellow. Need a Kill Bill and Royals FK 9

I had a hard time trying to justify paying 245 for a low top, but I regret missing out on the MC's. Can't wait to see what options they have.

Nike's announcement said 11 fade and 9 solid options.

Definitely! i said this once and was accused of only saying that because they are "rare"

***** don't tell me what i look at with my own 2 eyes and like better. smh
I never even liked the colors used for the MC ever since the Masterpiece. Purple, pinkish red, yellow and green... ehh I mean they look cool, just not my favorite.

Nike's announcement said 11 fade and 9 solid options.

I just read it again. Dopeness. I thought they just meant all the accent pieces not the upper. It make sense. Good thing I held off. Was about to order 3 yesterday.

Damn Nike. How the hell they just give us black and grey for over a month then drop that many cw all at once. Bastards!

Damn,I just re read it also.Wow really cant wait for the new colors now.Nike traffic is gon be through the roof.Need me a code bad.20% is needed for my next order.

Back
Top Bottom