OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
SMH..alot of nice pairs in here.  Black sole actually looks decent.

Hoping the option becomes available again or I can catch a good price for a pair......

All the recent pairs coming in have me excited for my pair that just shipped.  The colors on the MC look to be more evenly distributed than the ones from the first batch of materiel (on the restock)

anyone have pics of a black id with metallic swoosh in hand? thinking of pulling the trigger on those.

feel like there's already pics somewhere in the thread of them but there's way too many pages to look thru lol

coming in this thread makes me regret not making more when i could have easily afforded it :smh:

i regret not making 3 of the same exact pair & cherry pick the best looking pair to wear

Last edited:
What do you guys think is a good price to pay for a pair that has been worn one time. No visible wear.

What do you guys think is a good price to pay for a pair that has been worn one time. No visible wear.

Anything under retail IMO. I've never bought a pre worn shoe but IF I ever did it'll have to be under retail regardless of what shoe it was.

Yep. I don't even like the Yeezy but yeah It'd have to be under retail. I'm not taking any chances out here with pre used anything. OCD won't even let me buy used games fam. Gift and curse.

Unless it's a strait collectors item. Like Yeezy wore them at a show or game worn Js that's being bought for display. Then above retail makes sense to me.

Last edited:
My MC pair was due to finally arrive today, but it's being held in warehouse in Louisville now :lol:

My MC pair was due to finally arrive today, but it's being held in warehouse in Louisville now
laugh.gif
Same boat! Just knew i was finally going to get to see them today, tracked this morning and got hit with "Customs"! WTF???? Starting to think its not meant to be? F_%k Nike and UPS, they are both Dream Crushers--->

Back
Top Bottom