OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Taking the train to my car, my friend was sitting beside me and she's like "every time I look at your phone you're looking at those shoes" :lol:

I kept staring at waverdr pic

Wow check those Kobes... I just saw someone who got there MM's in today, and Nike didn't put ANYTHING on the inside of his tongue, dude was heated...:smh:

Here's 3 on foot shots - 2 with flash, 1 without. To me, you have to see these under real light to see how much they pop. In poor lighting, they can look dull but in the sun or good lighting, def have a nice look to them.
that still DS lace knot lol. They look good tho!

Just got the Almost Finished email for my Chaos themed second pair. My PE pair arrived earlier today and I'll get them when I'm home tonight.

These just arrived, to say I'm happy with them is an understatement. Grey sole, black swoosh, red tab, and white speckles. Will get better pics with some daylight in the morning just had to share
i did the same thing as yours but with a white swoosh and white sole. Might have to paint the swoosh black though after seeing your pics. THOSE ARE TOO SICK. MCs with BLACK is too hard.

Last edited:
It's funny b/c I like the night factor chukka's and these are really similar but something about the MMs doesn't do it for me. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. I'm not salty I passed.

Back
Top Bottom