Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Outside of Atlanta the south music never caught my attention, but this kid is on to something good. I was never a fan of Boosie, but I'm definitely rocking with the joints the kids put out.

Cot damn this post is a mess :lol:

^^ dumb move. Wish these idiot rappers would quit signing with these labels. There's not even a market for most of these dudes to be even signing a deal like that nowadays.

Should've stayed indie and did his southern shows and got his cheese. These dudes don't be having that Indy grind in em or business mind tho

Crazy he made that Project Baby track when he was 15.

My lord. The talent and potential is there. If he doesn't peak as a shorty like Keef, he could have a bright future. Stay off Lean. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
A 15 year old spit this:

"Since a toddler I was brought up with that bottom boy knowledge.. turned a penny to a dollar/
Wally taught me how to water whip, sticky palm olive was a jit like, Look at all dem bubbles at da bottom/
Project Rugrat, hung where they slung at/
Copped the ounce dime bags by my nutsack"

Kodak got it man...he just gotta refine and hone in on his own distinct sound..while still keeping it gutta.

First **** I heard was No Flockn, and honestly I didn't think he was dope, just like the way he was flexx'n in the vid ::tongue:ause:: I listened to more of his music and I *** with him.  He ain't garbito, he do got some songs ion like, but what artist makes songs that are always favorable to everyone? I'll wait...
smokin.gif

Atlantic is trash. Didnt they turn TI into the Whatever You Like guy & delete ALL of Guccis old mixtapes off the internet? :smh: Idk if im thinking of the same label but **** them regardless. That Project Baby song cool but i dont see the hype with this kid still...guess he reminds ppl of old Boosie so theyre hoping he can form into that in due time since hes young

Earl Sweatshirt had some real tweets when he found out Drake listened to Kodak Black. Mentioned that Drake is a vulture on these young dudes and uses these for his own gain.. very true.

Earl ain't lying. I rock with Drake music but he's definitely a vulture ...nothing original about him...first artists he bit was lil brother and now he gonna bite a ***** from Miami. 

Not gonna front SKRT has that new sound Post Malone brought to the table with White Iverson.. Got my eyes on this kid I pray he doesnt bobby shmurda himself 
laugh.gif

South Florida on the rise 
nthat.gif
 I feel like im half from there since i lived in Laudy and Miami for 2-3 years 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom