Official Kodak Black Thread: Kodak is Home

Mane... Folk is toast. :smh:

IMG_20180118_222515_1492.jpg

So you had a stolen gun

Synetic marijuana

I can understand the marijuana
But that Gun charge should have been one of your partners responsibility

Hate to say it but it may be for the best. Don’t wish jail on any black male but lil buddy may need to sit for a while and have a guwop come to jesus moment. I don’t think he’s able to process the gravity of his situation right now due to his age/ the clear heavy drug use. Sad situation.

Yeah mane.. When I saw this I was like, "mane Kodak sounds horrible. Too much drugs.." This is a disgrace to the original Free Cool PT. 1

Hate to say it but it may be for the best. Don’t wish jail on any black male but lil buddy may need to sit for a while and have a guwop come to jesus moment. I don’t think he’s able to process the gravity of his situation right now due to his age/ the clear heavy drug use. Sad situation.
Hate to say it but at this point that moment won't come til it's too late and fam realize the severity of it. To my knowledge, twice dude was facing big time and got off light.

It's crazy cuz I think back to the documentary and it seemed like dude rly started to grasp how blessed he was and how much his ppl was depending on him

kodak black dont wanna be free... no need to print anymore free kodak black shirts posters..lol

Yeah mane that what I was saying Free Cool Pt.1 you could hear the hunger in his voice and actually pronouncing his word. This Free Cool Pt. 2 track is just horrible. Mumbling and I dont hear the hunger in his voice no more.... Maybe he need a couple of years to sit in the box and think about his life.​

Back
Top Bottom