OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

Can't wait to see how my favorite player ever Grant Hill contributes. Hope he still has it, he was a great perimeter defender in recent seasons, despite his age. I hope that the Clippers win the championship cause of Grant.

:lol: And Chris Paul with a mustache is so out of place. Looks like a kid trying to imitate his dad or something, not unlike a little girl putting on her mom's makeup.

Tough L, hope it re-focuses the team before this road trip, which won't be easy.

Hope CP3's knee is alright though, if he has to sit out games then I'll be worried. Team is way too reliant on his brilliance in close games.

Last edited:
Terrible loss :smh:

on my birthday too :x

Glad I got to finally see G Hill in action :pimp:

Last edited:
Don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about this game for a while. Mid-day, after a few days off, right before a big trip. Just screamed trap game to me. I'm sorry I was right.

But HBD, MJ. Hope you have a good night to make you forget about this sorry loss.

The positives were finally getting to see Grant Hill play and the fact that even after this pitiful loss we're still in the top 3 out West. Next game better be a barnburner.

Its official. No CP tonight.

Madelyn Burke ‏@MadelynBurke
Chris Paul (bruised right kneecap) OUT tonight for #Clippers vs #Grizzlies. Eric Bledsoe will start.

E-Bled better bring it -- along with the rest of the regulars.

^^^I'm doubting he'll play tomorrow, especially considering how we played tonight. The team is going to want to give him as much time to heal as they can. I think they'll take their chances with the Rockets tomorrow without him.

^^^I think that we all figured this would be the case, but no CP tonight against the Rockets. He'll be a game time decision against Minny.

Los Angeles Clippers ‏@LAClippers
Chris Paul (bruised right kneecap) will NOT play tonight in Houston. VDN said he is a game-time decision Thurs. at Minnesota.

Another night of NO CP3. We'll need another collective effort outta ATCB. Looking forward to seeing how well we defend Harden and if Ebled can exploit Lin for the fraud that he is. Hopefully Pt God can return in limited min @ Minny.

Last edited:
Wasn't able to watch the game (stuck at work, OT smh) but I heard they won, easily and impressively.

Another great effort. Big game by Crossover-he went nuts in the beginning of the 4th and really put it away. Very good game by Bledsoe too, with solid performances by Blake and Barnes. No let ups against Minny.

CMON take care of all the teams in front of the Lakers for us :smokin

good **** tho lol. really impressed how together this team is

Wasn't able to watch the game (stuck at work, OT smh) but I heard they won, easily and impressively.

I can't emphasize how awesome it is for ATCB to keep the starters on the bench for LONG durations of the 4th quarter. I mean, there have been games where they play a 2-3 minutes of the 4th quarter. they didn't even touch the floor in the Memphis game. :lol:

Another great effort. Big game by Crossover-he went nuts in the beginning of the 4th and really put it away. Very good game by Bledsoe too

Crawford went OFF in the 4th quarter. that was great to watch.

1284543188_machine-gun-intimidation.gif

3 down Wiz on Sat :D

best rd record in the nba :pimp:

Last edited:
Jamal for 6th man of the year.matt Barnes hustle is contagious.Lamar Odom shows signs of improving.go CLIPPERS

Love how the O & D picked up late in the 3rd.

We need to keep the foot firmly on the gas.

Last edited:
Shame we gave that one away, but it didn't look like CP was even 50% today. That was the difference in the game. If he was himself, he would have put it away in the 4th. Oh well, now just got to keep the distance between us and GSW, since they took the season series.

Back
Top Bottom