Official LA Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks 03/31/10 Vol. Just 4 more

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

2-3 road trip with a couple weeks left in the season
tired.gif

great time to struggle idiots

stinkin' hawks commentators talking smack about the Laker fans
indifferent.gif
...half that arena full of Laker fans you can thank them for the attendance record

u mad there sport?
laugh.gif

you act like the lakers aint been struggling ALL YEAR...

This team cant beat top nba team

this team confuses me sometimes. i dont know what to think really. its the end of the season we should be making strides not struggling like this.

i guess ill start to worry if we are playing like this in the playoffs. until then no need to panic

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

Like i said many times before, lakers dont deserve to be in the playoffs, kobe doesnt deserve to be better than lebron

in conclusion, Lebron>Kobe AKA gardener snake

what?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

lol this team will not repeat

lol okay

Lakers are just not showing up and playing. They let teams get going fast and its all down hill from their. I dont see how good they can do in the post season with their weaknessess and lack of heart being exploited by almost every team now.  And Phil being stubborn by benching Sasha while Fisher is still out there is just stupid. I know Farmar isnt the answer but its still an upgrade over Fisher. Phil can say the offense runs better with Fisher but the offense is working at all and it defense againt the pick and roll which is killing them.

quite frankly its a wrap for these guys. i honestly wouldnt be surprised if they dont even make it to the wcf's. i've been watching a good number of in denial fans and commentators saying "wait till the playoffs" thats BS! did you really think they were just gonna "turn it on"?

eversince dec25th teams have been whoopin us on a regular basis. cleveland exposed us somethin crazy. once i heard that phil set a goal of 60 wins i really began to wonder if they would respond with some type of urgency..... guess i got my answer.

R.I.P. lakers of 09-10

I didn't get to watch the game, I just don't understand what is going on. I mean I KNOW what's going on, but I don't know why these people are just lames. You can tell Kobe wants it but I question a bunch of players on the team. It's like I have said before and I am sure many people feel, if they think they can turn it on whenever they are mistaken. Not in the playoffs, not in the West especially this year 1 thru 8 are good teams. They remind me of the year they played the Pistons in the Finals. I was so pissed because they played the same way even with all those superstars.

laugh.gif
dude called Kobe "the gardener snake"
laugh.gif
definitely using that if we meet up in the finals. Pachulia punked Gasol huh
laugh.gif

I said it back in December. They team just shows up and expects their opponents to roll over. It was okay back then, because they were getting by on talent. Now, they're just getting outworked, outhustled and outplayed overall.

i'll be shocked if lakers win again. we should have traded famar and bynumn. 2 biggest bums in the league

Thank you.  This was the only reason this thread was worth reading:
97e62c6aa9d0d35802f4c93b42123355-getty-90044307kc012_los_angeles_l.jpg

They remind me of the year they played the Pistons in the Finals. I was so pissed because they played the same way even with all those superstars.

I saw someone post this same opinion on a Lakers forum and it does seem right.  That team didn't have the best chemistry, health, or a good bench, but made it all the way to the Finals before getting exposed.  I'm not sure it'll take that long for this team.

Fortunately, I didn't get to see the game.

How was the passing for the Lakers?  Brown, Fish, and Farmar still keeping the ball instead of passing it into the post?

Attn: Fans of other NBA teams

Speaking as a die hard Hawks fan I'm glad to see that the team is getting recognition and that they be the Lakers tonight. But, honestly this team still can't beat Orlando and Cleveland. Sadly, Joe Johnson doesn't always play like the star he is and the superstar he thinks he is. This is the best we've been since 1996-97, but I have a feeling we're still one player short of competing with the Cavs and Magic in a 7 game series. One game we beat the Lakers and the game before we lose to the 76ers. I hope the Hawks come to play in the playoffs!

I Don't Understand It (c) Big L

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Thank you.  This was the only reason this thread was worth reading:
97e62c6aa9d0d35802f4c93b42123355-getty-90044307kc012_los_angeles_l.jpg
Keri Keri Keri, you are soooo fine!!!! Love this chick.

Also, you guys are panicking way too much. Yea we are not on track but the playoffs are a whole other beast and a totally different concept. 82 games are really long especially for a team who went to the finals 2 years in a row. I'm not making excuses but we dont have our full team and as much of a bum everybody thinks Luke is, he's like our security blanket, for 5 stupid plays Brown does, Luke would make at least 3 good passes that would lead to something better. And we do need Drew back, he's not a bum, just unfortunate. Stop panicking.

Gasol is a punk as.s #*%!% at times though!

Seems a lot of dudes ready to turn in their fan card again this year..smh..

Theyre probly the only defendin champs, to finish #1 in the conference and still be dismissed BY THEIR OWN FANS BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN START.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

2-3 road trip with a couple weeks left in the season
tired.gif

great time to struggle idiots

stinkin' hawks commentators talking smack about the Laker fans
indifferent.gif
...half that arena full of Laker fans you can thank them for the attendance record

u mad there sport?
laugh.gif

you act like the lakers aint been struggling ALL YEAR...

This team cant beat top nba team 
struggling all year?
laugh.gif
 ive never heard of a team struggling with the best record in the west...listen i know youre mr. pessimistic and all but dont give me that theyve been struggling all year

my point is that they picked the wrong time to be struggling like at the end of the season wrong time
indifferent.gif

noble no duh im mad...who likes to see their team lose...we know youre the only fan who seems to be happy with a loss so why dont you go ahead on put on a nuggs, mavs, cavs or celtics jersey bruh 

MJsaver wrote:
Seems a lot of dudes ready to turn in their fan card again this year..smh..

Theyre probly the only defendin champs, to finish #1 in the conference and still be dismissed BY THEIR OWN FANS BEFORE THE PLAYOFFS EVEN START.
noble already turned his fan card from the start of the season
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Brandon3000 wrote:
attachment.php

cleveland%2520browns%2520suck.jpg

1227_cfb_ou1_sp_12-27-09_C4_DGG4CS1_large.jpg

1227_ou_pizza_sp_12-27-09_C1_L9G4C8N_large.jpg

the greatest shot in cavs history

mjhof-overehlo-1989.jpg

nyjamesshoes2.jpg

i cant wait for Lebron to leave so the cavs fans, cleveland and the whole state of ohio can go back to being irrelevant and everything will go back to normal

Back
Top Bottom