Official LA Lakers @ Atlanta Hawks 03/31/10 Vol. Just 4 more

if it wasnt for Kobe's 6 game winners this year this team would be in the bottom of the western conference and his 6 game winners were against teams the laker should have easily beaten.

so you are telling me they havent struggled all year???

with guys like gasol, odom, artest, bynum and in most lakers fans opinion the best player in the game, kobe bryant, this team should NOT have a worse record than the cavs.....

i been a laker fan probably before you were even born but one thing i am not and that is BLIND.

Maybe no repeat will knock some of the arrogance out of some of you laker fans because lately i couldnt tell the difference between laker fans and kings and suns fans from back in the day with all this homerism and being in denial.

Kobe Bryant is not the best player in the game.

Yes it is Kobe's fault that this team struggles the way it does.

No the point guard problem will not go away and should have been addressed before the trade deadline.

^so when kobe is on the bench, and the second unit plays like trash, it's his fault that they play that way?
the bench and pau's softness has been hurting us the most

Lakers do this every year, they are a veteran team that's knows how to win when they HAVE to. They are at the top of the west for a reason, not by luck. All is well in La La land, they're just bored. "The Gardener Snake" won't let yall down
laugh.gif
. He will slither yall to the finals
laugh.gif

^^Problem is u cant take away thos 6 game winners, thats just silly logic imo.

Youre ''SPOILED'' if u consider this struggling.

Have they played BELOW EXPECTATIONS?.....YES but that is a long way from struggling.

You cant struggle and be the #1 seed in your conference, just doesnt make sense imo.

Back
Top Bottom