Official LA Lakers @ Charlotte Bobcats 03/05/10 Vol. No Bounce Back This Time

--Tough OT loss to the Heat last night. Lakeshow couldnt seal the deal.
--The Bobcats always play the Lakers tight and have had their number. I dont see a Laker win tonight to put it bluntly.
--A win will surprise me. Gonna miss the game cuz of the early gametime and work.

--Prove me wrong Lakeshow. Lets GO LAKERS!!

lakers 1-0 against the bobcats ever since charlotte switched uniforms. time to make it 2-0 tonight

orlando's comming up on sunday which will be tough but the lakers will continue the trend of not losing 3 in a row since the 07-08 season

bobcats havent been playing that well since the trade.....DJ is terrible off the bench.....wish we still had flip
smh.gif

wish that indiana trade wouldve went through
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

bobcats havent been playing that well since the trade.....DJ is terrible off the bench.....wish we still had flip
smh.gif

pimp.gif
dont worry yall prob gonna win anyways

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

smh.gif

pimp.gif
DJ was a beast last year. I don't know what happen to him. I would of put money up that he was going to take Felton job
nerd.gif
. Expect Stephen Jackson to get 1 technical tonight
laugh.gif
. Him and Kobe are great friends
smile.gif

I'm curious to see if Kobe has his legs under him tonight. He played 46 minutes last night and will have to guard either Gerald Wallace or Stephen Jackson too.

I'm expecting somebody like Boris to go off with 6 or 7 threes ala Billups, Q-Rich but I think we'll pull this out. Defense has to be the #1 priority, lets get our long bodies on the boards.

Brown's play has fallen off drastically. He needs to go back to what he's good at, defense and slashing. No more bringing it up and shooting 3's sheesh!

seriously why the %@%! didnt mitch try and get finley, stackhouse, or ai when they had a chance?? this bench is HORRIBLE. the only time the bench plays decent is in garbage time or against garbage teams. did anybody see that shot by shannon brown?? off the top of the backboard.....are you @!@!!+% serious???

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Brown's play has fallen off drastically. He needs to go back to what he's good at defense and slashing. No more bringing it up and shooting 3's sheesh!

IMO whenever he makes one or two shots, he starts chucking them up and that just isnt good. It's a gift and a curse having him make some shots.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

seriously why the %@%! didnt mitch try and get finley, stackhouse, or ai when they had a chance?? this bench is HORRIBLE. the only time the bench plays decent is in garbage time or against garbage teams. did anybody see that shot by shannon brown?? off the top of the backboard.....are you @!@!!+% serious???

%@@! if it was only the bench! Our starters playing like they ride the short bus!

just when this mother $@*@%% kobe does some highlight plays and gets us close he gets blocked on a jumper and holds on to the ball for the last shot only to pass it too late to a scared farmar...smh...

all that talent and no brains

i like how artest and odom have been playing tho....

these guys just dont want to win smh

James Worthy was talking to MJ and another person, shook MJ's hand and left the other guy hanging.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom