Official LA Lakers @ Miami Heat 03/04/10 Vol. No Luck Shot

--Hats off to the Heat. They played a good overtime and wanted it/needed the W more.
--You know its a Laker L if the thread exceeds 3 pages...

--I dont see the Lakers bouncing back tonight. No way. In fact, I think they lose today and Sunday at Orlando.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

All this commentary for a meaningless game.

I don't understand Laker fans sometimes. It's a L. Take it and move on.

How many times did ya'll act like the sky was falling after BS regular season games last season?

(Answer = Whatever their loss total was last year)

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

its funny reading about laker fans complaining about gasol and bynum. theyre the best frontcourt in the nba, but #24 does not elevate the games of his teammates. i'm never surprised when bynum drops a pass from kobe. how do you guys expect bynum to catch the ball if hes not expecting kobe to pass it? kobe basically took 80% of the team's shots in the final 2 minutes+ OT of the game. stop complaining about having gasol and bynum. imagine if a team like the OKC Thunder had EITHER gasol or bynum
eek.gif

If OKC had our frount court people would be crapping on KD about not passing enough so yea, youre wrong. If Kobe takes alot and makes alot, there's a problem when he passes out of the double team to our center who has, supposedly, great hands. Bynum knew it was his bad and you could see it in his eyes and reaction. As for the sky falling... its being a fan and having fun within the game. What do you guys do, just sit there on your couch saying eh...whatever...meh...move on. Why watch if you're not gonna have fun with it.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I'll take our starting PF and C over any other combo in the league, thanks. You guys need to stop complaining.

i think we all would, we just want them to man up sometimes. Especially when the game is close. But they will be good comes the playoffs.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by Jonnny25

its funny reading about laker fans complaining about gasol and bynum. theyre the best frontcourt in the nba, but #24 does not elevate the games of his teammates. i'm never surprised when bynum drops a pass from kobe. how do you guys expect bynum to catch the ball if hes not expecting kobe to pass it? kobe basically took 80% of the team's shots in the final 2 minutes+ OT of the game. stop complaining about having gasol and bynum. imagine if a team like the OKC Thunder had EITHER gasol or bynum
eek.gif

If OKC had our frount court people would be crapping on KD about not passing enough so yea, youre wrong. If Kobe takes alot and makes alot, there's a problem when he passes out of the double team to our center who has, supposedly, great hands. Bynum knew it was his bad and you could see it in his eyes and reaction. As for the sky falling... its being a fan and having fun within the game. What do you guys do, just sit there on your couch saying eh...whatever...meh...move on. Why watch if you're not gonna have fun with it.

no. youre wrong. If OKC had your front court, they would be legit title contenders and the Lakers would be 5th seed at best. Lakers would also be bounced out of the first round of the playoffs just like the pre-Gasol team. That front court is how Kobe got his 4th ring last year. Also, how do you know people would be crapping on KD about not passing enough? KD is the only legit scoring option on his team right now, so how do you know he wouldnt be a willing passer if he had better teammates? Kobe is the one that never passes down the stretch in games, you cant assume that KD will do the same.

Back
Top Bottom