Official LA Lakers @ Miami Heat 03/04/10 Vol. No Luck Shot

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Dwade dislike Kobe so expect him to put up a show.

That's news to me

Wade has never said it, but it's always seemed to to me that he doesn't like Kobe, just with his on-court demeanor towards him. Whatever...
The Heat have played the Lakers well for the most part over the last couple of years, regardless of their record. On paper, we should beat them handily, but I doubt that will happen. I expect a close game, but the Lakers should pull it out

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

These teams always play close games especially in Miami, Lakers by 6.

Hopefully KB and D-Wade put on a show.

hopefully not. last thing the lakers need is for that jack off kobe to go 4 for 26 because he wants to outshine wade.....

smh anyone remember old school nba fan or whatever his name was? dude would always predict kobe shooting outrageously bad.......well this year he has been shooting like that at times...
grin.gif
 He could go 25/26 and you'd still be complaining about the one shot he missed. I want a win, but if it is a Bron vs. Melo type game thats just icing on the cake.

if that *+*%* went 25 for 26 id never post on niketalk again. that will NEVER happen. NEVER EVER. pigs would fly before that happen... people would spin +%@# into gold first...

we would have more a chance of you saying something negative about kobe before that ever happen. and that will never happen...

It almost sounds like you dont even want it to happen even if it did. Like if he was 24/25, you would root for him to miss his next shot. Why you so mad anyway, he's trying to get his rhythm and shot back after missing a couple of weeks of action. He was shooting pretty good before he took the time off, but as soon as he comes back and has a couple of sub-par games everyone is down his throat. You do realize, we won the games right? Geez, I guess they're right when they say it's hard being on top.

didnt dwade say he wanted to train with kobe? i dont think they dislike each other

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

That's news to me

Wade has never said it, but it's always seemed to to me that he doesn't like Kobe, just with his on-court demeanor towards him. Whatever...
The Heat have played the Lakers well for the most part over the last couple of years, regardless of their record. On paper, we should beat them handily, but I doubt that will happen. I expect a close game, but the Lakers should pull it out
Wade and Kobe are actually good friends, i remember in an interview Wade was saying he couldn't be cool with Kobe when Shaq was with the heat. Wade also worked on his D with Kobe couple years back.  Someone posted a picture of Wade with Kobe and his family after they played this season.

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

These teams always play close games especially in Miami, Lakers by 6.

Hopefully KB and D-Wade put on a show.

hopefully not. last thing the lakers need is for that jack off kobe to go 4 for 26 because he wants to outshine wade.....

smh anyone remember old school nba fan or whatever his name was? dude would always predict kobe shooting outrageously bad.......well this year he has been shooting like that at times...
grin.gif
 He could go 25/26 and you'd still be complaining about the one shot he missed. I want a win, but if it is a Bron vs. Melo type game thats just icing on the cake.

if that *+*%* went 25 for 26 id never post on niketalk again. that will NEVER happen. NEVER EVER. pigs would fly before that happen... people would spin +%@# into gold first...

we would have more a chance of you saying something negative about kobe before that ever happen. and that will never happen...

It almost sounds like you dont even want it to happen even if it did. Like if he was 24/25, you would root for him to miss his next shot. Why you so mad anyway, he's trying to get his rhythm and shot back after missing a couple of weeks of action. He was shooting pretty good before he took the time off, but as soon as he comes back and has a couple of sub-par games everyone is down his throat. You do realize, we won the games right? Geez, I guess they're right when they say it's hard being on top.

quit your crying

Why are there so many Laker fans there? I'm assuming they aren't real fans, but just really like Kobe.

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

That's news to me

As far as I know, DWADE doesn't like Kobe.  When the Olympic team was in Vegas, the girl DWADE was smashing and my boy said he was talking all kinds of smack abot Kobe and how Kobe is ball hog.  The irony....

NobleKane you've got issues.

You'd probably find something to complain about when the Bulls won 72 and 10.

Whenever KB does something spectacular, dude tries to act like he never said anything bad about him. I've witnessed this first hand, called him something and got banned for it smh.

I can't tell if you're kidding or you're serious so usually I just come to ignore what he says.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

NobleKane you've got issues.

You'd probably find something to complain about when the Bulls won 72 and 10.
Well they did lose 10 games. 
grin.gif

--We all know Phil has won alot but when they were interviewing him after the first it said:
"Won 10 of last 19 NBA Championships"
--If you put it in that perspective...
eek.gif

--Turnovers. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom