Official LA Lakers @ Miami Heat 03/04/10 Vol. No Luck Shot

--Bean needed a circus luck shot in December to beat the Heat.
--Lakers need to come out with intensity especially on the defensive end where Ron has gotten it done the past few games.
--Lakeshow gonna be on the road for most of March so they need this game to build some momentum.

--With that said...lets GO LAKERS!!
--Why is there a game thread? Cuz its the Lakers we're talkin about here.
nerd.gif

I'd take another 30 footer off the glass over D.wade.

That was Classic, Wade pobly still havin nightmare about that game.

--Why is there a game thread? Cuz its the Lakers we're talkin about here.
nerd.gif

what you did there...i see it
laugh.gif

i want another blowout but knowing us we itll be a close game...hopefully artest can knock urkels swag

Miami is playing horrible right now. They barely beat the D-league GS Warriors last night at home
sick.gif

I think Miami will play a little better, keep it close. But Lakers probably win.

These teams always play close games especially in Miami, Lakers by 6.

Hopefully KB and D-Wade put on a show.

I want to see more defensive intensity, I want to see the ball move around and not get stuck in one players hands ala last year.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

hopefully not. last thing the lakers need is for that jack off kobe to go 4 for 26 because he wants to outshine wade.....

smh anyone remember old school nba fan or whatever his name was? dude would always predict kobe shooting outrageously bad.......well this year he has been shooting like that at times...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

hopefully not. last thing the lakers need is for that jack off kobe to go 4 for 26 because he wants to outshine wade.....

smh anyone remember old school nba fan or whatever his name was? dude would always predict kobe shooting outrageously bad.......well this year he has been shooting like that at times...
I agree, I want to see a show but not the kind of show maybe the majority of fans want to see. I want to see Kobe play smart basketball where he knows when to pass and shoot. Lately he has been shooting awfully. I like it best when he carves up the defense and passes out of double teams to get guys wide open looks. Now if he's on fire OK, go for it.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Luck?
laugh.gif
if dj mbenga does it, then it's luck. if 24 does it, it's routine
pimp.gif
Kobe right after the game when was being interviewed by ESPN even said it was a lucky shot.

grin.gif
 He could go 25/26 and you'd still be complaining about the one shot he missed. I want a win, but if it is a Bron vs. Melo type game thats just icing on the cake.

grin.gif
 He could go 25/26 and you'd still be complaining about the one shot he missed. I want a win, but if it is a Bron vs. Melo type game thats just icing on the cake.

if that *+*%* went 25 for 26 id never post on niketalk again. that will NEVER happen. NEVER EVER. pigs would fly before that happen... people would spin +%@# into gold first...

we would have more a chance of you saying something negative about kobe before that ever happen. and that will never happen...

--NobleKane aint mad. Thats just the way he is.
--I agree though. It'll never happen. But I think dude who posted it was just making a point.

--Gameday.

It was an exaggeration, of course it wont happen. But I've said more negative things about KB in the past month than you have positive things about the Lakers in the last 2 years.

But I forgot, you are just a realist and not a homer as opposed to a closet Cavs fan who only thinks the Lakers can without a doubt beat the Pacers and every other game will be a struggle or the Lakeshow getting blown out (see Denver last Sunday).

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Dwade dislike Kobe so expect him to put up a show.
i doubt it...it seems like they do but thats just competition but i dont think they do...they seem to respect one another especially when you played in the olympics and spent a lot of time together...that goes for dwight, bron and melo etc

sooperhooper wrote:
Luck?
laugh.gif
if dj mbenga does it, then it's luck. if 24 does it, it's routine
pimp.gif

this shot was lucky...i really dont think bean intended for it to hit glass
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom