Official LA Lakers @ New Orleans Hornets 3/29/10

Bruce willis was drunk as hell, and I think he was up to something when he said this game wasn't over yet
nerd.gif

mamba is tight...as well he should be....freaking bench screws us over...plus...our vintage d with so many damn holes in it

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

the hornets are dangerous...didnt they blow out the mavs a couple weeks ago?

hopefully we can keep the intensity from here on out

all i know is cp3 is gonna run circles around fish and ears
laugh.gif

annnnnd, that exactly what he did. You can also add #24 on that list. Nice W for the Hornets.

after another underachieving loss by the Lakers I check my email to see an email from the Lakers regarding preordering playoffs tickets which makes the loss worse. Letting the Hornets and the Thunder beat you while trying to get in playoff mode is unacceptable.

Here's hoping LA gets it together and starts playing their best ball soon.

I really do want to see a Cavs/Lakers Finals.

Kobe vs LeBron would be epic.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Their bench, 38, ours 12.

eek.gif
 .  Always makes a difference in a game.  Lakers, just like the Cavs/Magic/Mavs, just want April 17th to come ASAP.
As we all do as well 
pimp.gif

LA fans have nothing to worry about.  BUT...possible SA first round matchup?  How do you guys feel about that?  Confident?  Not being sarcastic just askin'

Originally Posted by solesavage

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

the hornets are dangerous...didnt they blow out the mavs a couple weeks ago?

hopefully we can keep the intensity from here on out

all i know is cp3 is gonna run circles around fish and ears
laugh.gif

annnnnd, that exactly what he did. You can also add #24 on that list. Nice W for the Hornets.

i called it...another Laker let down
Letting the Hornets and the Thunder beat you while trying to get in playoff mode is unacceptable.
QFMFT!!!!!

Originally Posted by vanexellent

after another underachieving loss by the Lakers I check my email to see an email from the Lakers regarding preordering playoffs tickets which makes the loss worse. Letting the Hornets and the Thunder beat you while trying to get in playoff mode is unacceptable.

I was pissed when i read that email too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

like i said kobe cant walk and chew gum at the same time.... smh

Yep, its his fault the whole team cant defend and rotate. Kobe's fault for getting Fisher and Artest open 3's they cant hit.  

Lakers a be fine. They're bored just like Orlando and Cleveland. On a side note, the Lakers are in trouble at point guard cause Fisher might as well wear concrete shoes, and Farmar,
laugh.gif
. Let's not forget Bynum not being healthy

Lakers been playing terrible as of late, gettin' closer to the Playoffs, they better step it up.

Back
Top Bottom