Official LA LAKERS VS HOUSTON ROCKETS GAME 2

this !*@! aint happening again. and you Rocket fans are crazy if you think the Lakeshow is gonna just roll over.

But great performance by the Rockets tonight.

Exactly, there is not a chance in hell we shoot 2-18 from three again. Fisher better be riding the pine for the next game.

And Kobe take the ball to the $****!$ hoop.

laugh.gif
The Lakers gave away the first game in order to give Houston a head start, because the honest truth is that the Lakers are miles ahead of the Rocketstalent-wise and will make a dominating statement and control this one from start to finish. Soft %%$ Yao Ming will run out of gas and Artest will get ejectedin the 1st quarter, and I expect Kobe to light up Shane Battier. Rockets 77 Lakers 155. Kobe with 53/20/20, Gasol with 39 points and 25 boards, The Machinewith 7 triples.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by MHT214

Lakers will be better prepared...wont be that easy for the Rockets.
1-0.
laugh.gif
Stay thirsty my friends.

Naw man, im not a fan of either team, and from a 3rd person perspective, again, the Lakers wont play like that next game...Rockets better bring it again..

The Rockets just sealed their fate tonight. Next 4 games they will get blown out by 20

Lakers will never win when Kobe attempts 30 shots. Wth is he thinking out there??? Fisher needs to play sparingly if at all. Old Man River Anthony Johnson canblow by this guy. *@%%! terrible. Phils needs to play Brown more often.

I knew Lakers were in for a fight. Its never gonna get easy in the playoffs. Dont know why some of these Lakers fans calling for sweeps
smh.gif

I expect a better game from the Lakers Wednesday.

Originally Posted by SURE LOCK 510

Houston is gassed
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

last time i checked yall have nobody with enough "gas" to guard my #%%!! aaron brooks
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom