OFFICIAL LA SNEAKER GUIDE *UPDATED* 12/06/2008

Anyone know any good spots in Ontario not really trying to drive to LA many thanks........

Originally Posted by BruceLL1

Anyone know any good spots in Ontario not really trying to drive to LA many thanks........
theres ikicks at diamond plaza at rowland heights not too far away and theres always cabazon and ontario mills outlets

Can anyone tell me where excatly footland sports is how close to rif la is it I'm alwya around there
Wanna check it out lmk ppl thanks

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Can anyone tell me where excatly footland sports is how close to rif la is it I'm alwya around there
Wanna check it out lmk ppl thanks

it's in the little tokyo village plaza, next to mitsuru cafe, sanrio, and a few random restaurants.

if you go across the street from RIF into the village, just walk towards 1st street, you won't miss it.

ATTN! OC/LA area Footage by thecoolshoeshine Consignment Store has moved and is now open!

60282_434605369698_170114149698_4931130_3547235_n.jpg

122 North Harbor Blvd. Suite#103
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714)-757-9001

Feel free to come check us out in store or this thread. Inventory will be updated DAILY

http://www.coolshoeshine.com will be up and running to serve all areas outside of southern california VERY SOON. Thanks everyone!

I'm in Whittier for college
Back Home I used to get Jordan's on release day at this lowkey little mom and pop store

im not tryna camp out at the mall

just want Jordans on the release dates

Anybody know of any places in the surrounding cities of Whittier?

I'll drive to LA or OC area,. I just want info on a lowkey store, mom and pop type

any info would be appreciated 

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom