[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Kobe didn't quit you dumb @^%@%
Nonchalant the whole series, didn't want to shoot the ball especially in the 4th (kept passing to other players), 17 points 5 turnovers, no passion, smug, no willingness to get his team back into it...need I say more?
laugh.gif
 (I don't think he quit. It's just EASY to apply this subjective basura to Kobe when Kobe fans were doing it to Bron in '10.)
So you been waiting for a whole year to express your opinion huh ?
indifferent.gif
Funny how dudes like you have to wait a whole year to come out.
Do you realize it's the Lakers defense that choked ? It has nothing to do with Kobe. Kobe can score 100 points and it woulnt matter a damn thing. The Mavs shot the light out at 70% and Lakers didn't cover their man on defense.
indifferent.gif
Take the MJ and Bron meat off your face

Spoiler [+]
Raymond+Felton+Atlanta+Hawks+v+Denver+Nuggets+8iWSYYTUZzrl.jpg

I'm not sure how they'd fit in personality wise (probably not well), but I'd like the speed, athleticism and shooting they'd bring.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Nonchalant the whole series, didn't want to shoot the ball especially in the 4th (kept passing to other players), 17 points 5 turnovers, no passion, smug, no willingness to get his team back into it...need I say more?
laugh.gif
 (I don't think he quit. It's just EASY to apply this subjective basura to Kobe when Kobe fans were doing it to Bron in '10.)
So you been waiting for a whole year to express your opinion huh ?
indifferent.gif

Do you realize it's the Lakers defense that choked ? It has nothing to do with Kobe. Kobe can score 100 points and it woulnt matter a damn thing. The Mavs shot the light out and Lakers didn't cover their man on defense. Take MJ meat or Bron meat off your eyes
Read what you said in bold and what I said in bold again. Slowly.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Objectively speaking, if no significant changes were made to this current roster could they still be contenders??

The team is flawed and Dallas exposed it.

We'd make the playoffs, but probably won't win the championship.

Is it possible to get JR Swish? He's a ******, but maybe KB could get him under wraps he could harness that talent. Somehow we won two titles with the worst benches in the NBA, but clearly that won't work anymore. Oddly, I'm not as angry about this as I though I was going to be. Just the inevitability of it all I guess, this begins a new era in Laker basketball, no more Phil. I'm interested to see what direction management goes with personnel, coaching, and philosophy.

One thing I absolutely do not want is to see Brian Shaw as our head coach. Just not a strong enough personality for me. If Sloan would come back, that would be great, but I think he's done as well.

Luke, you ain't even show up if Bron gets knocked out yet again, so it don't even matter what you say, you know jack @#$% about the NBA except what your calculator tells you. Which is pathetic.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Luke, you ain't even show up if Bron gets knocked out yet again, so it don't even matter what you say, you know jack @#$% about the NBA except what your calculator tells you. Which is pathetic.
This addresses the points I made earlier? 
roll.gif

If jordan play he wouldnt be able to stop Mavs and their hot threes shooting.

I hate these Kobe haters . Yall can die

kobe-crying.jpg

Originally Posted by PMatic

Spoiler [+]

I'm not sure how they'd fit in personality wise (probably not well), but I'd like the speed, athleticism and shooting they'd bring.
ohwell.gif
Felton yes but Smith no
laugh.gif
we already have Artest.

What I expected when I came in here...

People complaining about Kobe....Check
People defending Kobe....Check
People saying Kobe is not Jordan cuzz jordan wouldn't have let this happen....Check.
Talking about bringing players in that don't fit....Check
D12....Check.

Nothing's changed.

No matter what...LET'S GO LAKERS....

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Objectively speaking, if no significant changes were made to this current roster could they still be contenders??

if mitch had picked up jason kapono likehe should have off waivers we would have atleast won one game in this series
laugh.gif

i hope brown, barnes both opt out next year and we trade blake away...

but yea if we get a couple shooters and a decent back up big i think they can become contenders again next year but then i think thats the last chance for this core...

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Na i dont want russy. We need a PG who can create.

Hopefully Pau comes out of his shell.

We keep Kobe, Bynum, Pau, Barnes, Artest, and Blake

why on earth would you want to keep blake and barnes???

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Is it possible to get JR Swish? He's a ******, but maybe KB could get him under wraps he could harness that talent. Somehow we won two titles with the worst benches in the NBA, but clearly that won't work anymore. Oddly, I'm not as angry about this as I though I was going to be. Just the inevitability of it all I guess, this begins a new era in Laker basketball, no more Phil. I'm interested to see what direction management goes with personnel, coaching, and philosophy.

One thing I absolutely do not want is to see Brian Shaw as our head coach. Just not a strong enough personality for me. If Sloan would come back, that would be great, but I think he's done as well.

so brian shaw isnt the HC in waiting? i thought that was why he turned down the cavs gig

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by PMatic

Spoiler [+]

ohwell.gif
Felton yes but Smith no
laugh.gif
we already have Artest.

You guys cannot be serious. Raymond #!@%%#$ felton?
laugh.gif

DUDE IS SOFT. Last thing we need is another soft crappy player. He did what he usualy does in the playoffs against OKC just like he did against Jameer nelson the year before.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom