[::OFFICIAL LAKERS (3) vs. HORNETS (2) 1ST ROUND THREAD |GAME 6: THU 4/28 7:30pm TNT|::]

Hornets are not missing. So annoying. They're killing the pick and roll.
If the lakers lose I'm deactivating my fb and changing my number.

Well if they continue to shoot 86% for the rest of the night it's a wrap. Just gotta to do something to slow down the penetration, which at this point seems to be impossible.

What can we do? I mean we can try harder on D...we can play better off the pick and roll...we can try everything in the world.
But if they are going to make 85% of their shots...theres NOTHING we can do to win. You cant win against that...you just cant...

so lets just see if their fluky shooting continues.

Well if they continue to shoot 86% for the rest of the night it's a wrap. Just gotta to do something to slow down the penetration, which at this point seems to be impossible.

What can we do? I mean we can try harder on D...we can play better off the pick and roll...we can try everything in the world.
But if they are going to make 85% of their shots...theres NOTHING we can do to win. You cant win against that...you just cant...

so lets just see if their fluky shooting continues.

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

damn...I just ignored the second part thinkin stans will be stans.
30t6p3b.gif

wow....this is why many people hate Lakers fans. Pure ignorance.
lol you called him ignorant, and then involve every laker fan like they all got together and came up with the quote
eyes.gif

"pure ignorance"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mrdieselfuel09

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by jcbacall

i swear Kobe is going off in game 5. its gonna be the most devastating thing NO has seen since Katrina

damn...I just ignored the second part thinkin stans will be stans.
30t6p3b.gif

wow....this is why many people hate Lakers fans. Pure ignorance.
lol you called him ignorant, and then involve every laker fan like they all got together and came up with the quote
eyes.gif

"pure ignorance"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

100% a shooting foul.
Yeah don't know what the refs were thinking there. We are definitely getting favorable calls so far but at this point I don't even care
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

100% a shooting foul.
Yeah don't know what the refs were thinking there. We are definitely getting favorable calls so far but at this point I don't even care
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom