Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Jehlers02:
I think the NBA is making people ******ed in the head.

Making you forget what real basketball is, you know when the real rules are followed with real refs.

You guys dont have much to watch for College basketball which is real basketball so i can see why your so brainwashed by the NBA.

Hence all your ******ed comments.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Like I said, people lose to the Warriors in a close one and everything is everything.

People lose a close one to the Lakers and they lose their minds, talking about bad calls and Lakers cheating and Laker fans being delusional.

It doesn't count for anything more than 1 loss in the loss column just 'cause it was the Lakers, bro... even if it feels like it counts for more.

If you lose to the Warriors in a close one you just suck.

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

Worry about free throws before worrying about calls. If the game is in your hands, you should handle your own business before having to rely on the refs tobail you out.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

Worry about free throws before worrying about calls. If the game is in your hands, you should handle your own business before having to rely on the refs to bail you out.

roll.gif
easy for you to say

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

Worry about free throws before worrying about calls. If the game is in your hands, you should handle your own business before having to rely on the refs to bail you out.

roll.gif
easy for you to say
Yeah, because I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be on the bad side of a ref's call.

And thank you for making my point by ignoring it.

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

roll.gif
easy for you to say
Yeah, because I have absolutely no idea what it's like to be on the bad side of a ref's call.

I Know.

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

roll.gif
easy for you to say

I Know.
Delicious Bucks tears quench my thirst.

Salty Bucks fans
smh.gif

roll.gif
easy for you to say

I Know.
Delicious Bucks tears quench my thirst.
Gross

Back
Top Bottom