Official: Lakers @ Bucks 12/16 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

Originally Posted by GotShpat

game over

indifferent.gif
ok then turn your tv off and leave the thread. Dont wanna see you around if we come back to win.

Why so defensive?

because people are so quick to give up. How can it be over with a whole minute left its just a two possession game. if we lose we lose, it wont make me angryits just one game big woop all that matters is the playoffs. But i cant tolerate fans who flip flop or give up so quickly. Look as i type its only a 1 pointgame... proves my point.

Man, I love Ilyasova (peep the fantasy thread). But got-damn it, you gotta hit those ft's.
mad.gif

That's a god damn charge...

If that ain't a charge, nothin is...

Originally Posted by CP1708

"THAT'S NOT A BLOCK!!!!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And IMO, he didn't have his feet set. Don't they give you that call if you're planted and in position? Bogut was clearly moving with Kobe theentire time. *shrugs*

I really hope we pull this one off, still not a good showing, but we have the chance

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by CP1708

"THAT'S NOT A BLOCK!!!!!!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And IMO, he didn't have his feet set. Don't they give you that call if you're planted and in position? Bogut was clearly moving with Kobe the entire time. *shrugs*

No, it was clearly a charge. He couldnt have been more set. He was in front of him the whole time. Even then Kobe shuffled his feet 3 times. Charge? No.Travel? LOL. And now the Bucks lost. THE NBA IS !!%+$!! GARBAGE

Back
Top Bottom