Official Lakers @ Grizzlies NBA TV Fan Night 5pm pt/8pm et Kobe Does It Again....

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

oihis.jpg

THIS... makes me wish we could just wipe out our schedule and play Denver every game for the rest of the season. Kobe HAS to hear about this, right?
Hopefully. If Kobe hears about this he'll make it his duty to make the game as painful as possible for JR.

Earl is a clown....Kobe will probably drop a cool 50 on him Sunday

wow

This dude Kobe

Seriously, i just wonder how long he can play at such a high level?

This dude Kobe.
smokin.gif
x
smh.gif

I'm saying, though... Kobe comes back, and Gasol goes 1-1 from the line down the stretch followed by Fisher going 0-2 followed by Gasol back at the line to go 0-2, with Z-Bo punking Lamar all over the paint.
ohwell.gif
WHAT THE HELL, MAN?! That's not how we were playing the last couple weeks.
mad.gif
That's how we finished the Celtics game, but I'd still like to know why the hell they turned the switch off to close these last 2 games, one without Kobe and one with.
xsalvioutlawx:
Smh....

Where all the KOBE SHOOTS TO MUCH haters now
Hope off him, guy. Let him breathe a little.
laugh.gif

And you'll be nowhere to be found when he misses a potential game winner or misses a couple shots to tie a game. Comments like the one you just threw out are made by people who only ask those kinds of questions when the man shines. When it's possible hat he could be blamed, you're gone.

So just enjoy what your boy just did and act like yo know that most people... haters or fans, including yourself... pretty much only show up when they have a chance to say 'I told you so.'

You sure about that buddy? I'm always around even if when the Mamba isn't playing well. We're talking about the greatest player on the planet, why should I be ashamed when he does something wrong? He'll always redeem himself.

I've been following him his whole career, and if you're a Laker fan, you should know never to doubt the Mamba.

I'm sorry if I offended you btw, next time he misses or something you can remember my name and post it if you feel the need to. Just sayin.

You and Bright Nikes, wherever he's at

please dont turn this in to a LBJ travel arguement but how many steps did farmar take before he threw the lob
laugh.gif

xsalvioutlawx:
23ska909red02:
xsalvioutlawx:
Smh....

Where all the KOBE SHOOTS TO MUCH haters now
Hope off him, guy. Let him breathe a little.
laugh.gif

And you'll be nowhere to be found when he misses a potential game winner or misses a couple shots to tie a game. Comments like the one you just threw out are made by people who only ask those kinds of questions when the man shines. When it's possible hat he could be blamed, you're gone.

So just enjoy what your boy just did and act like you know that most people... haters or fans, including yourself... pretty much only show up when they have a chance to say 'I told you so.'

You sure about that buddy?

No. So that's that.

Originally Posted by davizzy

JR's comment
smh.gif
. This gif still has me rollin'
24xkrdh.jpg

laugh.gif
  the part about them proceeding to lose the next 2 games and series after that has me rollin even more.

i wouldn't even respond or acknowledge earls foolishness though.  just beat them in the playoffs when it counts again and disregard them.

oihis.jpg

THIS... makes me wish we could just wipe out our schedule and play Denver every game for the rest of the season. Kobe HAS to hear about this, right?

Denver playing a team above .500 for the rest of the season? Let's do it.

Seriously, though. The Lakers don't want it with Denver this year.

Originally Posted by agold1002

please dont turn this in to a LBJ travel arguement but how many steps did farmar take before he threw the lob
laugh.gif
With the ball in his hands? 2.....why?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

oihis.jpg
We're 0-2 against the Nuggets this season. And both games they kicked our !@#.

He can talk until the Lakers get us some Ws against them this season.

Back
Top Bottom