Official: Lakers @ Hornets 11/12 5PM PST Game On KCAL 9 or NBA League Pass

^
But Ariza is like the 8th man after Odom and Farmar. Either way, should be a great game.
pimp.gif

Hi Chester, nothing wrong with your pick.
laugh.gif

Back to back on the road is tough. And I imagine their fans will have a little something extra for us tonight.

This is honestly why I think the Celts deserve their #1 spot so far, this is a game they would win no excuses. Back to back, 3 games/4 nights, whatever. Ifwe wanna be on their level, then we HAVE to win this game.

If we don't, I'll just blame the back to back and cry in my cereal.
wink.gif

Hornets website is reporting that Mo-Pete is questionable, so if he doesn't play the Hornets should win the game very easily. If he does play, then I thinkthey lose by about 25.

lakers let's go, Hornets always give us hard time, especially Peja, dude shoots 3pts like nothing. Ariza needs to stay with Peja like a shadow lol

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

Back to back on the road is tough. And I imagine their fans will have a little something extra for us tonight.

This is honestly why I think the Celts deserve their #1 spot so far, this is a game they would win no excuses. Back to back, 3 games/4 nights, whatever. If we wanna be on their level, then we HAVE to win this game.

wink.gif
you give the celtics way too much credit. how do you know they would win this game? they haven't even been tested yet and you're alreadycrowning them saying that the lakers aren't even on their level. please.

just because they won the title last season, in convincing fashion, doesn't mean you guys have to continue to hype them up. this is a whole new season.

Damn Ariza is literally a beast from dunking to even knocking down Sasha
roll.gif

I expect a big game from the bench mob.

Should be a good game. Hopefully the lakers can play up to their abilities on both end of the court. As mentioned above, not letting CP3 distribute is key tobeating the hornets.

I'll be back later for a Laker Link

side note: I was watching PTI and I think I really am convinced Wilbon is a Laker and Kobe hater, i mean he was MJ's boy, but come on.

Fisher bout to get ate up tonight.

I don't even wanna see this.

Hopefully they defend the 3 well tonight.

james Posey is bout to love lockdown Kobe, i hope doesnt start tryna do too much 1on1 and jumpers
sick.gif

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

This is honestly why I think the Celts deserve their #1 spot so far, this is a game they would win no excuses. Back to back, 3 games/4 nights, whatever. If we wanna be on their level, then we HAVE to win this game.

wink.gif
you give the celtics way too much credit. how do you know they would win this game? they haven't even been tested yet and you're already crowning them saying that the lakers aren't even on their level. please.

just because they won the title last season, in convincing fashion, doesn't mean you guys have to continue to hype them up. this is a whole new season.

Uh, not sure what to say here.
laugh.gif

I hope you don't think I'm a Celtics fan, cuz then I wouldn't like you.
happy.gif
I was referring to the Celtics last year having the best road record and sofar this year getting nice road wins at Houston and at Detroit. Seems to be following a trend ya know?

As I said, if we get this game, then that would show me a lot. But as of this minute, Boston's two road wins > our shaky road win over Dallas. Justsayin.

Back
Top Bottom