Official: Lakers @ Hornets 3/14 5:00PM PST KCAL 9

This roadtrip is going to tell a lot about this team. We really need to play better defense then we have been playing of late or we are gonna lose 4 straight.

That said I think we'll come out prepared and pull out the W.

Lakers lose tonight, Rockets Win tonight....Sundays game becomes a game for the number one seed...at least thats what ABC is hoping for...

Need to start off on the right foot for this trip. NO is probably still angry from the last time we were in their spot and crunched them. So I expect them tocome out firing tonight. Kobe might do one of those big first quarters to slow the crowd down and keep them in the game, then in the second quarter start toget his teamates going after the emotion is gone. Should be a good one, let's get it Lakeshow.
pimp.gif

If they go 4-0 on this roadie the world may explode. I hope Vlad and Walton can get on track. Only as good as the weakest links. If not I wish Phil would playRonny 20 minutes because he provides rebounding and defense, or maybe even Mbenga. Vlad in the starting lineup frustrates the Hell outta me. Pau won't beable to handle Chandler on the boards, I doubt Vlad will be anything less than a fly for David West. It could get ugly on the boards tonight.

This game has Kobe goin off for 40 written all over it......Matter of fact, since I know Mo-Pete is still in a Hornets uniform, I got Kobe goin for 48 tonight.

Chandler is going to kill gasol with the pick and roll. He is going to kill him on the boards. I don't see us pulling out this win. Chandler is going toexpose gasol tonight. I like gasol but lately he hasn't been playing with that fire. No real D and not much hustle.

I hope we can pull off the win but seeing how we have played the last couple of games I don't think it will happen.

As long as the bench plays well, I don't see us losing, if it's close in the forth THE BLACK MAMBA will STRIKE!!!!
Lets get this road trip started the right way....

if the lakers keep playin the horrible defense they've been playing in the past 2-3 games..... we lose

people act like they dnt know what happend last time Wed, Jan 9 @ New Orleans W 109-80 23-11 K. Bryant 19 A. Bynum 9 K. Bryant 7
without Paul....
Lakers by 12 kobe with 35

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

people act like they dnt know what happend last time Wed, Jan 9 @ New Orleans W 109-80 23-11 K. Bryant 19 A. Bynum 9 K. Bryant 7
without Paul....
Lakers by 12 kobe with 35

We remember....

But we had a 7 footer down there that was balling at the time...7 footer that can play D and be a SHOT BLOCKER!

Tyson will kill gasol tonight. I just hope that we can keep it close and let kobe do his thing. But fisher is going to have a rough time tonight. CP# is agreat player and we have to limit his dimes. If we can let him score 30 but onyl have 4 or 5 dimes we have a chance. He makes his team so much better with hispassing. We must limit that.

Back
Top Bottom