Official: Lakers @ Kings 3/16 7PM PST Game on KCAL 9 : Vol. Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

Thats why I will never respect Kobe, because all he does is %+@+@ like a little girl every time he doesn't get his way..

Wow, these Kings announcers are real sorry. They're clearly too emotional when it comes to calling the game, unless it's just Kobe that makes them complain like girls.

^ yup... kobe annoys me a lot with his constant complaining...same reason why i hate watching bron play.

Tyreke is a problem tho

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

You guys see the difference between Reke and Curry? Reke can take over a game..Curry is just a role player on a team that tries to shoot lights out every night..

Role Player?

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

You guys see the difference between Reke and Curry? Reke can take over a game..Curry is just a role player on a team that tries to shoot lights out every night..

Role Player?
You really think Curry will ever be the #1 option on a team?

Spencer hawes is a %%%%*@$ bum.
smh.gif

Also, Stephon Curry is TEH GOODS as well. Dude is the real-deal. Curry's ball-handeling and passing is unreal. Almost Steve Nash-like....

Role Player?

I dont think he has to be #1 option hes a true point guard that can light you up for 30 a night.
laugh.gif
role player

Role Player?
he can put up 23pts+ a game if hes a number one option, but i dont think his team will ever win with him being the number 1

The gameplan for every team that plays the Kings is to focus on defending Reke, and yet he still averages 20/5/5. The same can't be said about Curry...

The gameplan for every team that plays the Kings is to focus on defending Reke, and yet he still averages 20/5/5. The same can't be said about Curry...

tyreke is only threat on the kings 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Yet they are a better team than the W's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly my point..That's why Tyreke is even more impressive than Curry, because he can average those number being the main focus for every opposing team's defense. Curry on the other hand is on a team that chucks up shots night in night out.

laugh.gif

Exactly my point..That's why Tyreke is even more impressive than Curry, because he can average those number being the main focus for every opposing team's defense. Curry on the other hand is on a team that chucks up shots night in night out.

im agreeing with you but a role player come on man 
pimp.gif

btw isnt evans like 4-13 from field? impressive 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lmfao @ Casspi tryna talk to Kobe.

He must of forgot what happen the last time they played.

Stu lantz said Casspi slapped Kobes hand [w/ the broken finger] after he made the 3 over him
laugh.gif

I don't even think the Lakers make game plans defensively anymore.

It's so hard to watch regular season games now. Every game is ugly.

Nobodies acting like they can talk to Kobe couldn't even see him skill wise back in 97

Not to mention we have to deal with these autotune NBA commercials. Worst commercials I have ever seen by the NBA.

lets keep playing defense! nononono NONONONONONONONON I knew I had to knock it down

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

What is wrong with our free throw shooting? I thought it was just Pau, but Kobe too?
I swear, when one guy starts missing consecutive FTS, everybody starts missing.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom