Official: Lakers @ Kings 3/16 7PM PST Game on KCAL 9 : Vol. Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

lol @ noblekane

you're one of those dudes that loves when people are wrong.

You'd probably enjoy the Lakers losing just so you could bad mouth Kobe.

If they win, you're all for it, you'll act like you never said anything bad about the Lakers and you were always with them.

But if they lose, you're still for it. You probably got a notebook full of puns you've created to use towards our starting five, and then some.

You needa relax. You picked the wrong team to be a fan of honestly.

Lakers have been doing things wrong in the regular season since the nick the quick days

people like to say you act like the lakers are supposed to win every game. well hello? you see our starting line up? come on now. the lakers are one a couple teams you see and think these guys have a chance EVERY night to win.

Just because alot of you think kobe is the best in the game im not supposed to say anything bad about him? come on now. that would be homerism at its finest. 

kobe bryant might be the greatest basketball player of all time...........to not have a brain....

let that marinate for a bit
laugh.gif

its ok to bash gasol or bynum, odom or fisher but not kobe cause hes the golden boy right?

I would say kobe is in the top 5 goat and in that top 5 he is the absolute worst decision maker....

and yea YOU need to relax and stop taking it so personal

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

just out of curiosity, if you're not tryin to make any friends, what's the point of being a member here? this is an online "community"
laugh.gif
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read on here. I might sig it.

I'm with you Noble, there are more fans of Kobe than the Lakers team.

Its funny lurking on laker boards, once they bring up anything negative on bean - they quickly come to Kobe's rescue and point out some injury he's been dealing with for 7 years. I mean off the wall $@$*.

Kobe is a great player and to act like he can't do wrong is where real Laker fans and just Kobe fanboys are seperated.

He's the best player therefore he's held to a higher standard which should lead to greater critiscm & much of the $@$* that's said about him isn't too far off (shooting too much) ... sounds pretty legit to me. But some dudes OD with some petty $@$*, like how he celebrates is wrong or how he smiles or talks, now i'd understand that $@$* is just dumb.

But .... captain save a Kobe will always pull some random player to be the scapegoat. For instance, we all know Pau is soft ... but forreals without him who were the Lakers before he was here? Strugglin for 7 years tryna make it outta the West.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I'm with you Noble, there are more fans of Kobe than the Lakers team.

Its funny lurking on laker boards, once they bring up anything negative on bean - they quickly come to Kobe's rescue and point out some injury he's been dealing with for 7 years. I mean off the wall *%+@.

Kobe is a great player and to act like he can't do wrong is where real Laker fans and just Kobe fanboys are seperated.

He's the best player therefore he's held to a higher standard which should lead to greater critiscm & much of the *%+@ that's said about him isn't too far off (shooting too much) ... sounds pretty legit to me. But some dudes OD with some petty *%+@, like how he celebrates is wrong or how he smiles or talks, now i'd understand that *%+@ is just dumb.

But .... captain save a Kobe will always pull some random player to be the scapegoat. For instance, we all know Pau is soft ... but forreals without him who were the Lakers before he was here? Strugglin for 7 years tryna make it outta the West.

I noticed this too. If Kobe would have left a couple years back, those people would be Bulls fans now.

bright nikes:
its basically like this...there are Laker fans and then there are kobe fans

Tyreke Evan + Kobe Bryant in the backcourt in the future ?
sick.gif
Instant championship   
there is no way we get tyreke and the kings will never let this guy go
laugh.gif

although once kobe retires maybe throw reke the money?

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

bright nikes:
its basically like this...there are Laker fans and then there are kobe fans

Tyreke Evan + Kobe Bryant in the backcourt in the future ?
sick.gif
Instant championship   
there is no way we get tyreke and the kings will never let this guy go
laugh.gif

although once kobe retires maybe throw reke the money?
I rather see the Lakers go after D Will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lakers242007

cowwwwwwwwwwwww townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....hahaha...losers! enjoy the lottery once again!
I can't be friends with this guy in this NT community.
laugh.gif

*waits for that new Lakers fan "somethingchingy" to say something stupid too*

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by lakers242007

cowwwwwwwwwwwww townnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....hahaha...losers! enjoy the lottery once again!
I can't be friends with this guy in this NT community.
laugh.gif

*waits for that new Lakers fan "somethingchingy" to say something stupid too*

hahahaha....you are so funny!! wow!! I see what you did there...you brought up and old joke from yesterday! WOW...you are TOO funny!

please off yourself...

Back
Top Bottom