Official: Lakers @ Kings 3/16 7PM PST Game on KCAL 9 : Vol. Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get this started. These games at cow town are never easy. This game will be close but Lakers should take this one by at least 7.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

indifferent.gif

--Cowbells are dead. But Tyreke Evans is a beast though.
--If we play like we did tonight we takin the L.

--Cmon Lakers. Prove me wrong.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

Now thats funny
laugh.gif
way better than last disrespectful title

laugh.gif
--Saltiness and sarcasm in one post. Diggin it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Black Mamba Kills Your Franchise !

Now thats funny
laugh.gif
way better than last disrespectful title

laugh.gif
--Saltiness and sarcasm in one post. Diggin it.
pimp.gif

Saltiness? 

why would i be salty for? My Warriors with 3 D-Leaguers and everybody injuried losing to world champs by 3. when lakers shoots 42 Ft to warriors 13. far from salty my friend

^
--My bad man. But what did the last game thread title have to do with this game thread title? Hmmmm...
--Get over it my friend...

--Kings in a blowout or Lakers in a tight one. Thats how its gonna go down.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

^
--My bad man. But what did the last game thread title have to do with this game thread title? Hmmmm...
--Get over it my friend...

--Kings in a blowout or Lakers in a tight one. Thats how its gonna go down.

all i said was it was funnier than last disrespectful title.
not kings fan but

LET'S GO KINGS

I hope you guys know Tyreke Evans just followed up with 29/9/11 after going 19/10/10, and we're pretty good/getting better with Landry. I don't say we necessarily win this game, but it should be light-weight competitive. As a practical, forward-looking Kings fan, I want Tyreke to get >20, >5, >5 to keep those averages going, for Landry to continue to gel with Evans, and for us to get closer to that bottom 4 lottery. Would John Wall and Evans work? Who cares, let's try it out.

landry usually abuses our bigs...so i expect the kings who have fresh legs to come out firing and its a back to back for us...i also wouldnt be surprised if we get down by double digits early in the game

btw OP...technically kobe doesnt kill the kings...if anything horry killed their franchise or i think if you wouldve put pacific division banners>nba championships wouldve been more funny but it is what it is...i dont think these recent vol. in Laker game threads shouldnt be allowed IMO

Originally Posted by lakers242007

sacramento? lol..why they even on the map...

even if we lose...they still live in cow town....

on that note...go la go
you lose in life with that kind of thinking.

good to see the nt kings fan pop up though!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom