Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

This all boils down to bynum and gasol. when they play like bums it allows teams to just clamp down on KB. Pau is stressing me out with these TO's and weak $@% shots. Bynum and his traveling :////

Dude on SportsCenter called Roddy Beaubois, Roddy Bob-O

--Nuggets > Mavs. Not by much though. It can change.
--Nuggets lookin scary this year. Lakers dont want it with them. I know I dont.

--Good game by Dallas. Hats off. They outplayed us down the stretch.
--Odom killin it right now.

manny1 wrote:
MAVS by 4. its going to be a good game.

i guess i was wrong. by 5
smile.gif
but it was tough beating LA by that 5 i am going to admit that. good game LA

Originally Posted by CP1708

Eh, 30 seconds left in the game, our closer takes a shot to tie the game.  Can't make em all.  Even Eck used to blow a game here and there.  *shrugs* 

You could tell by how Dallas was acting, this was their super bowl. 
Props to them. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This guy CP is wild....
How you going throw a shot at them and then give them Props?....
smh.gif

I guess CP doesn't like TEXAS teams....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

nerd.gif
i know what youre trying to imply but by putting this
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
eyes.gif

anyways i missed the game cause of class but like i said earlier in the thread i dont think were gonna win due to the fact we just came off a back to back and i feel that the mavs are on a roll right now...but looks like it was a close game but props to the mavs i really thought they were gonna blow us out

possible 2nd round match up?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

You could tell by how Dallas was acting, this was their super bowl.  Props to them. 
Uh... What?
I think he's probably referring to JET celebrating like he'd hit a game winner every single time he made a shot last night. You could tell they were extra juiced last night, more fist pumps, chest bumps, and just overall hypeness. The crowd was really live too. But it is like that everywhere when the Lakers go on the road. Too bad the crowd hardly ever gets into it at Staples 
tired.gif

Yeah, the Mavs were excited for this game. It was the biggest matchup Dallas has had since the trade. The fans and the players wanted to see how the new Mavs matched up with the defending champs. To call it our "Super Bowl" is plain stupid.

Oh, ok, it was just another game for the Mavericks.  Ya'll got me.........

Buwahahhhahahah, you guys actin like that @#$% was normal for ya'll.  Ok. 
laugh.gif

The Mavs really worry me, even if they are a level below the Lakers.

They have it all; Size, toughness, athleticism, experience, shooting, rebounding, defending, play half court, play full court, etc.

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

The Mavs really worry me, even if they are a level below the Lakers.

They have it all; Size, toughness, athleticism, experience, shooting, rebounding, defending, play half court, play full court, etc.

co-sign...especially if we played them in the 2nd round they are as good as denver

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I think he's probably referring to JET celebrating like he'd hit a game winner every single time he made a shot last night.
JET does that every night... The crowd at AAC is ALWAYS like that when ANYONE worth a damn comes to town...

Was it an important game they viewed as a measuring stick? Yeah, it probably was... Was it more meaningful than a game against Indiana because it was the Lakers? Yeah, it definitely was... But it was our Super Bowl? ...
grin.gif

Typical CP reaching and hating.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I think he's probably referring to JET celebrating like he'd hit a game winner every single time he made a shot last night.
JET does that every night... The crowd at AAC is ALWAYS like that when ANYONE worth a damn comes to town...

Was it an important game they viewed as a measuring stick? Yeah, it probably was... Was it more meaningful than a game against Indiana because it was the Lakers? Yeah, it definitely was... But it was our Super Bowl? ...
grin.gif

Typical CP reaching and hating.
Ding Ding Ding

laugh.gif

Hate?  I hate the Mavericks now? 
laugh.gif
  Gotta be kidding me.  When have I ever said anything bad about them?  Because i don't co-sign JA and pat you all on the back and say you're gonna be the #1 seed or something? 

Ok, it was just a regular game for you guys.  I guess it's ALWAYS like that in Dallas (even though I haven't seen it like that this year) but I'll agree with you guys.  Cuz that's what you want, everyone to love and respect you guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I can do that for ya. 

I've watched damn near every game this year, and I saw nothing last night from the players that was out of the ordinary for ANY big team (Cleveland, Orlando, LA, San Antonio) that came to Dallas... I just don't get what you're talking about. At all.

You wanna say the game meant more to the Mavericks than it did the Lakers? Fine. It did. I agree. The Mavericks played harder, and with Caron and Damp out that was the only way they were gonna win. They had to outwork and out-hustle the Lakers.

Last night it was "These are games we shouldn't lose" and today it's "This was their Super Bowl" ... Yall can't just get beat by a team that played harder/better than you last night? Really?
laugh.gif

I guess it's ALWAYS like that in Dallas (even though I haven't seen it like that this year) but I'll agree with you guys.  Cuz that's what you want, everyone to love and respect you guys. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I can do that for ya. 
Yeah, pretty much. The Mavshave sold out 345 consecutive regular season games at AAC. Dallas currently owns the longest runningsellout streak in the NBA. Dallashas sold out all 41 games in each of the past seven seasons.

I mean, the AAC is packed for almost every game, and the crowd gets into big games. JET does his plane thing all the time after he hits 3's. I still really dont get what you are saying. It's like that for San Antonio, its like that for Phoenix alot of games, it will be like that for Denver later in March. I mean, how are you going to say 1 game out of 82 is a Super Bowl. That analogy doesn't even work well for the NBA.

i dont think theyre saying you hate the mavs CP...theyre saying youre just doing your typical hating like in general...i wouldnt call it the mavs superbowl as opposed to a team like the warriors or twolves etc...but i think jet does that all the time yehh it bugs the hell out of me and im not really a fan of that fool but c'mon now CP...i dont see any problem with it especially its a close game...its part of the competition and you get really pumped up by it...im sure a lot of us here who played any type of sport are guilty of this...hell ive done it a couple of times back in my organized basketball playing days...pump my fists and pound my chest...its human nature bro
laugh.gif
...i mean ive seen kobe and magic or even kareem get up for a regular season game doing a little bit of celebration 

as far as the Lakers go...if it is the other teams superbowl then its our teams responsibilty to take that set our bar a bit higher...but we didnt then again we cant win them all...on to the philly game!

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
Instead of being a tool, just be real. How many Mavericks games have you watched from start to finish this year? Not a couple highlights from SportsCenter or NBA.com. I mean a game where you paid attention like how you did with the Mavs/Lakers game last night.

Probably 20 or so, with parts of 5-10 more.  Like the OT in Mil on NBATV, or when I damn turned the channel off once they were up by 100 or whatever vs the Knicks. 
laugh.gif

Is that enough?  Do i pass the test?  When do i get my Mavs membership card? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Whenever you want it, Im just saying, you have seen basically a 1/3rd of the games talking about "I havent seen it like that before this season." Well, you missed about 40 games, that could be the reason why.

Back
Top Bottom