Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Joined Mar 3, 2006
Stevenson played VERY good against Kobe in the first, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Jason Kidd is the worst player when it comes to lay-ups, I swear the dude must ever not heard of lay-up drills, or he gets too scared when he sees the defender.

I've seen him miss more layups than he's made.

Joined Aug 23, 2007
Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Stevenson played VERY good against Kobe in the first, we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Jason Kidd is the worst player when it comes to lay-ups, I swear the dude must ever not heard of lay-up drills, or he gets too scared when he sees the defender.

I've seen him miss more layups than he's made.
i don't think you have seen fisher with lay-ups

EDIT:

Farmar with the BACK ATCHA !!!!

MVP

Joined Feb 28, 2008
this is a layup drill for the Lakeshow. Just keep driving in, they ain't playing any defense.

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Marion is nothin but a Shane Batter-type role player these days who can score 8-12 pts a game. Marion from even 2 years ago would have thrown that down with ease
Mavs getting exposed without a real backup center in there

Joined Jul 19, 2002
Originally Posted by DatZNasty

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Barea is making a fool out of himself again
How bout that lineup though? Kidd at small forward?
It's like Kobe just said "Alright...enough of this foolishness, Imma stop clowning and start scoring on these shorter dudes."
Carlisle just shuffling players around like it's NBA Live

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now