Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Lakers looking good...and Lamar is playin pretty aggressive tonight....

could have closed out better tho

The 3 point guard lineup makes me throw up in my mouth in little every time they throw it out there...
sick.gif

I hate Barea and Terry so much... Terry shot well early so he gonna chuck
all night now...

sick.gif
We gotta stop running fast breaks and settling for jumpers. 3 on 1, someone has to just go hard to the rim, I don't care how good of a shooter you are, you go to the basket and try to draw the foul at least

Eh bad close to the half. KB missed a lot of easy shots.

Sub par half. LA needs to hold them leads at the end of the quarter. They could easily be up by 10...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the thread title. Good job Noble

PLEASE no more J.J. Barea and 3 guard lineup.

Mavs need to stop missing so many layups and tighten up the defense. 2nd half should be good. Im glad Carlisle got Roddy some minutes.

Originally Posted by DevastatinD

jj barea shouldnt see the floor in my opinion
Ever. Especially now with a guy like Wafer on hand... Von can do everything Barea does but he's not a matchup disaster defensively... He can't play point but Barea is hardly ever out there without Kidd anyways...

Really, DeShawn?
laugh.gif
Run with him and contest the layup...

He's doing about everything you can do on Kobe, though... Get a hand up and hope he misses...

Originally Posted by DevastatinD

marion scared to play d on kobe. suck it up marion.
Like, really, what else you want him to do? Stay in front and get a hand up.. That's ALL you can do...

Good stuff on the other end, Shawn...
pimp.gif

Dirk coming for that little curl is killing us, and can someone grab a rebound?

Back
Top Bottom