Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Well the lakers squeaked by the grizzlies. And now its time to face the new look mavericks. I'm not sure we get by these guys this time. Hope its a good game tho.

roll.gif

Kobe will destroy Dallas once again even with their new perimeter stopper in Caron. Should be a great game though

I dont think the mavs will win either but i think it will be a real good game.
wish i was at this game.kobe is gona go off.

I agree...I also think the mavs take this one...I wouldn't be surprised that we actually get blown out due to the fact that it is a back to back and mavs are playing great basketball with the additions of haywood and my boy caron

if OKC beat mavs @ full power, I believe we can do the same. kobe has that competitive demented eye
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

The hell is it with Laker fans saying we cant win??
smh.gif
Overrating Mavs?  They aren't that good.  Maybe Lakers have a let down, but their B game is better than Dallas's A+ game.

Kobe's gearing up for the playoffs, he got his rest, now it's time to fix all the kinks here and there. Kobe always craps on the Mavs, but I missed last nights game so I hope todays is good as well.

smh.gif

seriously, I don't know if it is to humble themselves, or are they being truly honest.

I think I saw the Kobe stink face last night after got the steal from OJ and dunked it with two hands

kobe-bryant.jpg

No way we lose, dudes were sayin we didnt need him, hes about to show em whats up.

I am a Laker fan that thinks the Mavs are good. I think they could beat the any team in the west. In the playoffs though they won't beat the Lakers. They can beat any other team IMO.

Kobe has to prove that his team is better than the Mavs, after that comment that he made about the trade they did.

I'm sure he's putting this game as a stepping stone.

Brandon Haywood will probably also destroy Pau's soft $$# tonight.

Lakers by 5

Originally Posted by Ryda421

smh.gif

seriously, I don't know if it is to humble themselves, or are they being truly honest.

it could be a little bit of both...i see it as a end of a back to back and we just had a tough one last night...travel and such could be a burden for the guys but i see it as the mavs just coming out hot trying to prove a point and play inspired basketball with intensity plus the mavs are playing well with the butler/haywood trade

damn i got class again tonight
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom