Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

The hell is it with Laker fans saying we cant win??
smh.gif

what do u want us all to be homers like kings, suns, and cavs fans??? You would be a fool to think the mavs arent favorites to win today. they have been playing great ball since butler and haywood joined the team. and the lakers??? come on now. still playing like they dont give a damn...

the lakers can win today but the way they been playing with kobe and that celtics game, its hard to believe they will...

I think no matter what, it will be a close game. Most of the time it is between these two teams.

I would feel alot more comfortable if the Mavs had Dampier available also. I still think they can win this game though. I wouldn't be surprised if the Mavs won, but I also wouldnt be surprised if the Lakers won. Its kind of a toss up IMO.

If the Lakers get Haywood in foul trouble early, it's a wrap because Najera is the back-up center with Dampier injured
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mavs have absolutely no front court depth right now, they will probably put Shawn Marion on Bynum as the emergency center

You know the new guys are coming into this game licking their chops... Gotta feel good to finally have a meaningful game against a team like this...

This is a measuring stick game for Dallas... Doesn't mean a whole lot either way, but you could tell Monday night these guys were looking beyond Indiana to this game tonight...

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

If the Lakers get Haywood in foul trouble early, it's a wrap because Najera is the back-up center with Dampier injured
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mavs have absolutely no front court depth right now, they will probably put Shawn Marion on Bynum as the emergency center

yea but this is the lakers. their backcourt probably wont even feed their big men down the stretch even with the advantage smh
tired.gif

I think if Pau and Bynum dominate we win. Its that simple. We know what we'll get from Kobe. Pau has been SOFT lately :/

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yea but this is the lakers. their backcourt probably wont even feed their big men down the stretch even with the advantage smh
tired.gif

Even if they did it's not like Pau would finish strong anyway 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Caron Butler is out for tonights game.
Just saw this. That pisses me off. Obviously not his fault cause of reaction to medicine, but it takes alot of the luster off this game for me.

Originally Posted by Vietishi

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Caron Butler is out for tonights game.
God dammit...
sick.gif

Ruins the whole point of this game
smh.gif

no it doesnt. maverick legend big bad brendan haywood is still playing. lakers have no answer for him.

Back
Top Bottom