Official Lakers @ Mavericks on ESPN 6pm pt/9pm et Maverick Legend Haywood VS The Bynumator

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

CP Back peddling....

Where am I backpeddaling? 

Ok travis, so those OTHER 40 games musta been the really big hyped games.  Even though those 40 would be the Minnesota games, Clipper games, not the Nugget games I watched, or Cavs, or Spurs, etc etc.  Those were the quiet ones. 
laugh.gif
  Ok.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I am not worried about Dallas at all. First off we own them, secondly, it's not the playoffs.

indifferent.gif
 your not serious right?
roll.gif

I wouldn't say the mavs superbowl but i do agree with the fact that some teams in the NBA get a bit more hyped to be playing the lakers and vice versa but that doesn't take away from the mavs win at all they hit clutch shots and had key stops and won straight up.....and im no laker or mavs fan but at the end of the day its just a regular season game.

roll.gif
-to Dirk in the post game interview.

I am not worried about Dallas at all. First off we own them, secondly, it's not the playoffs.
i thought mark cuban owned them? 

him and the warriors own the mavs
laugh.gif
smh.gif

but i wouldnt say we own the mavs...despite the sweep in the regular season last year id say its been pretty even between us and them

Originally Posted by manny1

indifferent.gif
 your not serious right?
roll.gif

Yeah I'm pretty serious. I don't have any reason to worry about that team. You can like it or love it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Where am I backpeddaling? 

Why did you edit what you wrote???
grin.gif

and then put "I LOVE MAVERICKS BASKETBALL"...
eyes.gif

Wow, ummm, sarcasm workin out there in Tex?  Lil humor for the people my man.  Thas all, just a lil humor. 

Originally Posted by manny1

indifferent.gif
 your not serious right?
roll.gif

Yeah I'm pretty serious. the Lakers don't have any a reason to worry about the Mavs. You can like it or love it.
there you go i went ahead and fixed it for you.
smile.gif
you dont have to edit it now.

Back
Top Bottom