Official: Lakers @ Spurs 3/24 6:30PM PST Game On ESPN HD

notorious 858

Banned
Alright time to get started. Lakers start a tough 5 game road trip. Lakers should take this one by at least 5.

Lets
Go
Lakers !

DARTH DNZY I was too late. It's all good last time I made the thread we all remember what happen....
tired.gif

No "disrespectful title"?...

33p8yz7.gif

Game day WED...This game should be a good game like we all expect it to be.
Last game LA was in San Antonio...G HILL

vni4b8.gif

The Spurs are going to need everyone have their heads in this game

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif
GO SPURS GO!
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

its gonna be a close game and spurs might take it...hopefully not cause that means doo doo is gonna have a doo doo of a time

I almost forgot RJ was on the Spurs, what's he been up to lately? I like Hill btw, I think he's a really skilled player.

Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Expect to see veteran Spurs to run these sorry #+* Lakers. w/o bynum lakers will struggle no doubt.

another battle between gasol vs kobe aka who's going to take more shots? lol pure comedy

sure PRETTYPLAYA

You even a Spurs fan? Sounds like you have never watched. Gasol doesnt get the ball cause of Bynum, not Kobe. So Gasol will get more touches. Need to D up Ginobli though, he's been tearing it up.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I almost forgot RJ was on the Spurs, what's he been up to lately? I like Hill btw, I think he's a really skilled player.

RJ has been playing good as of late. G Hill needs to play better vs good teams. 

--We quit the "disrespectful" titles a game or two ago.
--Anyways, cant disprespect a team who has as many rings as we do in the past 10 or so years...

--It will be a tough one. Hopefully we can grind it out.
--Lets GO LAKERS!!

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

You even a Spurs fan? Sounds like you have never watched. Gasol doesnt get the ball cause of Bynum, not Kobe. So Gasol will get more touches. Need to D up Ginobli though, he's been tearing it up.

oh yeah , change ur sig.. seems like you're the only one in that team lol

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

dude, don't even waste your time responding with logic to the troll

who are you? honestly, get a life troll

Originally Posted by LetItShine24

who are you? honestly, get a life troll

PRETTYPLAYA

Back
Top Bottom