OFFICIAL LAKERS @ SUNS 11/02 7:30 ESPN

at least 2 weeks into the season I think. and even when he does come back he's going to have to adjust from not playing for so long.

thread2.jpg
OregonDucks
Jonathan Stewart/Dennis Dixon for Heisman.
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​

i hope we can play more like a team this game.
kobe is jacking up way too many shots.
hopefully bynum will be able to beast on whoever they throw in at center not named amare.
walton and fish have to come correct.
lets go lakeshow!
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

I'm interested to see how Fish handles Nash.

it's gotta be a drastic change from when we had All NBA defender William Parker guarding him :lol:
laugh.gif

fish might be too slow for nash and barbosa
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Kobe definitely needs to pass the ball more this game. It's like...when someone in a pick-up game is arguing with one guy so every time down the court, that guy is doing And1 moves and trying his hardest to do everything. That was Kobe against Houston. It was rough to watch despite him scoring 40+. I won't even talk about the free throw percentage.

Got to get the team involved Kobe. You may put 110% on the court every night but that won't matter 9/10 if your team is just standing around.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

yeah, I hope Kobe watched the game tape from the last game. there were a few times where he drove it into traffic when he should have just dished it out to the open man. he got the calls but still. Fish will knock down that open 3 most of the time.

go lakers!

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
did you guy see Zodogg thread ? Dude has some real problems.
:D
happy.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

seriously though, Kobe and Bynum on the floor together isn't working.

Bynum barely gets the touches.

Bynum needs to be on the floor with a line up like this...

Farmar
Evans/Javaris
Luke
Turiaf
Bynum

Farmar always throws it in to him if he's posting up.

does anyone know if vlad is playing this game?
i think he'll be open a lot this game hopefully kobe passes.
LOS ANGELES LAKERS
1949 1950 1952 1953 1954 1972 1980 1982 1985 1987 1988 2000 2001 2002

also why even draft rookies if phil jackson wont play um??? just trade um away for vets please :smh:
smh.gif
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Quote:
seriously though, Kobe and Bynum on the floor together isn't working.

Bynum barely gets the touches.

For real. The comments from Kobe to Bynum were made this Summer...for one. Two, what's the point of an interior scoring presence if it's not being utilized? With Kobe out of the line up, I'm sure Bynum can score easily instead of retrieving long rebounds from Kobe's shots the entire night.

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

Official L.A. Lakers at PHX Buns Thread

*locked*
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

Back
Top Bottom